What's new

El Diablo Juices - Handmade in UK

smokerainbow

Postman
We at Smoke Rainbow are excited to announce the New Brand in our e-liquid samples shop. El Diablo Juices. They are from UK and create handmade, premium e-liquid, using high quality, vape safe ingredients from only the best UK and US suppliers.

All their juices are VG 50/50 PG and are packaged in child proof plastic bottles.

Available in 3mg, 6mg, 12mg & 18mg

We stock all of El Diablo Juices, samples are available with NiC strength 6mg/ml.

Beelzebub - A delightfully wicked mix of blackcurrants and black raspberries, with undertones of sweet blackberry and juicy apple.

Passion Bomb - Temptingly sweet and seductive, a bold mix of passionfruit and dragonfruit with a strawberry and apple twist. This crisp, fruity mix will leave you wanting more......

Lime Cream Cupcake - Sumptuous vanilla cupcakes laden with sweet cream and topped with a tangy lime drizzle. This juice will leave you feeling like you have eaten all the treats, without any of the calories.

Sweet Voodoo - Sweet ripe strawberries, covered in lashings of thick whipped cream, topped with a sprinkle of sugar, Full of rich, creamy flavours, but light enough to be an all day vape. A firm favourite with the El Diablo team.

Calavera Catrina - A delightfully light and creamy custard with a swirl of sweet strawberry and vanilla sponge cake.

If you like our Sweet Voodoo, you will love this custard version

La Calavera Catrina is an icon of The Mexican Dia de los Muertos (day of the dead) and is depicted as a beautiful lady with a suger skull face.

St Louis - mouthwatering blend of juicy pineapple and sweet peach, topped off perfectly with a tangy raspberry twist. This juice is a fruit lovers dream.

Well, what else to say, just try them out and share with us your taste buds experience :)

@walks, @gregorycartoon which one have you tried?

Beelzebub,Passion Bomb, Lime Cream Cupcake, Sweet Voodoo and pre-release samples of Calavera Catrina and St Louis - I won a comp on POTV! The only one I didn't Like was Calavera but that's because I don't like custard. My fave is Sweet Voodoo - excellent if you like a creamy strawberry. Highly recommend all of them!

Beelzebub,Passion Bomb, Lime Cream Cupcake, Sweet Voodoo and pre-release samples of Calavera Catrina and St Louis - I won a comp on POTV! The only one I didn't Like was Calavera but that's because I don't like custard. My fave is Sweet Voodoo - excellent if you like a creamy strawberry. Highly recommend all of them!

p.s. Did a small (text) review too: here (hope I've put the link in properly. If it doesn't work - the review is there if you search the e-liquid reviews)

It's a shame DakotaMai doesn't take part in the forum that helped her business any more...

I'm still here...just not as active as I would like to be due to currently having a full time job, a growing business and a family to look after.

I am very grateful to the forum, and the members, and I am looking forward to spending more time here when I finish working full time. It makes me kinda sad to think that people would think that I no longer take part in a forum for any other reason than because I have very, very little spare time right now. It's a shame because I still feel a big part of the forum even if I can't be on here as much as I'd like too :(

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom