What's new

El Diablo Juices - Handmade in UK

It's a shame @DakotaMai doesn't take part in the forum that helped her business any more...

Taking off rapidly can take you by surprise ... especially if you have a "main" job and family etc.

you can soon find yourself with too many minutes and not enough hours

forum time comes when you are not :

a: working, b: mixing, c:bottling, d: labelling, e: designing labels, sites or the myriad of other things you didn't think about when you started, f: packing, g: posting, h: on the phone dealing with couriers, i: on the phone dealing with customers who's parcels are lost, j: on the phone ordering bottles, ingredients, envelopes etc, k: cooking, l: putting kids to bed - ad infinitum.

you get the picture?

It wasn't a criticism @DakotaMai and ZT . Sorry if it came across that way I was rather inebriated. I genuinely miss some of the members that have left recently.

I also miss DakotaMai input into the forum at times because I genuinely liked her comments and felt she contributed a great deal but as life moves on priorities change. .. I suspect she will always be around and involved in the background even if her time is now much more limited and I look forward to seeing her posts when they appear but totally get why they are less frequent. .. my own posting history is somewhat erratic due to time constraints and odd working situation... I am glad that El Diablo is doing so well... the lime cream cupcake is gorgeous. .. hope things continue onwards and upwards and soon the business can become a full time career for her and time will be less pressured then..

I also miss DakotaMai input into the forum at times because I genuinely liked her comments and felt she contributed a great deal but as life moves on priorities change. .. I suspect she will always be around and involved in the background even if her time is now much more limited and I look forward to seeing her posts when they appear but totally get why they are less frequent. .. my own posting history is somewhat erratic due to time constraints and odd working situation... I am glad that El Diablo is doing so well... the lime cream cupcake is gorgeous. .. hope things continue onwards and upwards and soon the business can become a full time career for her and time will be less pressured then..

Thanks Nikki, I really miss being here too. Thankfully, tomorrow is my last full time day at work so things should become a little less hectic now and I'll have more time to hang out and chat.

Really pleased that you're enjoying the lime cream cupcake and hope to see you at another vape meet soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom