What's new

Eleaf iStick i80 Kit - £43.19!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

Have you seen the latest iStick from Eleaf? The i80 evokes the glory days of this iconic series, with a compact, powerful battery and simple, easy to use MELO C tank.

It has a large 3000mAh battery that can output up to 80W of power, which is impressive when you consider it's relatively compact size.

USB-C charging is present alongside an OLED screen to view your current vape settings. The MELO C tank has adjustable airflow and sliding top fill, making it hassle free to use. It utilises the EC2 coils that help to maximise flavour.

If you want something you know you can rely on, then check out the iStick i80 kit and don't forget to use the code POTV10 to get it for £43.19 -->https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/eleaf-istick-i80-kit
eleaf-istick-i80.jpg

I`ve always had a fond regard for the i Stick an I`ve owned several. In my opinion they hold a transitional position in vaping, but at this price point there are more adaptable devices so, again in my opinion, this model will remain a couple of steps up from a basic internal battery kit.

Back
Top Bottom