What's new

Eleaf Istick Pico mod

zahz

Postman
I decided to get the new Istick Pico and i'm really glad i did, i will be doing a short review on it. (please bare with me as this is my first hardware review on the forum) :whew:

The Istick Pico is a petite mod yet will leave you greatly surprised. It is powered by a single 18650 battery that can be accessed by the small round cap at the top.
If you get excited by tiny mods then the istick Pico might just be the next mod you purchase.

The Pico is small and some really innovate designing was done to come up with a brilliant little piece.
The designer of this mod really did a great job on this.

Lets take a look at the key points and how they come together.

An 18650 battery is slightly taller than this mod and the use of the cap at the top provides the solution to keep it small and make it easily accessible.
The placement of the buttons is what also amazed me, instead of shrinking the buttons to make them fit on the face of the mod, they have located in underneath the mod and are fairly decent sized and easy to press and use.

The display on the mod is nice and bright and the screen is a decent size to fit all the information on it and one can easily see the settings at a glance. When the screen switches of the screen sorts of disappears into the mod(especially on the black colour mod).

The mod is firmware upgradeable and can be recharged via the usb slot.

This tiny little mod offers same features like the rest of the range : Vw/ Bypass/ Tc-Ni/Tc-Ti/Tc-Ss

Been using mine these past few days and it's really an amazing mod, It's nice and small which makes it easy to carry when you going out, its not heavy at all and feels comfortable to hold. the finish on the mod is great and they come in some really nice colours. Been getting good battery life on it running it around 30w.

The Pico will appeal to all those vapers' who are looking for a mod that is small in size, but powerful in performance and has all the bells and whistles as a regular mod. For the price point of R550 for the mod only, its a great price for something that can do everything and offer you a stealth vape at the same time.

A subjective con I have found for this device is that you can't use big tanks on it due to the battery cap being on the side, my moonshot fits and the Griffin 22.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464649456.283902.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464649483.697150.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464649508.309648.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464649530.554147.jpg

Eleaf Istick Pico Mod Kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice write up! It certainly is a cracking little mod. Have recommended it to quite a few people :D

Good review mate, and I agree wholeheartedly. I was even using my Sapor at 65w with the Pico, while attending the Vape Collective. Light as a feather when compared to the Tesla Nano.

Excellent little device & nice review :thumbup:

Can't buy from gearbest anymore. Shame as it's a good mod.

Still can on FT, though I don't know how long that will last. I cracked, with the sale yesterday & with a $2 gift cert picked up another for £16

Great review. Hadn't paid it any attention but will look to get one now I think.
Hmm, need to figure out where to get it, don't want to send any money TW's way ;)

Back
Top Bottom