What's new

Eleaf Istick Pico mod

Ordered mine on FT couple days ago it should be shipping soon.

Is it safe to just pop in a 18650 and charge it via USB? During the day I will bring my other 18650s but night time I don't want to be going clubbing with all those batteries especially in a foreign country. I was thinking of taking my 10,000 mah external charger which I use for my iPhone to plug into the pico when the battery dies out.

I dont know where mine came from because I was shit faced when I ordered it, but it arrived today from somewhere in China.
Im dead helpful me...

Excellent little device & nice review :thumbup:

Still can on FT, though I don't know how long that will last. I cracked, with the sale yesterday & with a $2 gift cert picked up another for £16

Had to order another this morning incase ft stop as well. Went with the all stainless this time.

Shitfaced me ordered a grey one.
If I had been sober, I would have gone for a silver or black one to match my tanks.

Great review. Hadn't paid it any attention but will look to get one now I think.
Hmm, need to figure out where to get it, don't want to send any money TW's way ;)
you could try getting one on everbuying.net I ordered yesterday after gearbests announcment Ive had notification it has been shipped. The site looks really like the gearbest site and gearbest where the ones who mentioned it :)

Back
Top Bottom