What's new

Eleaf istick Power 2 kit.

P J Hearne

Postman
Have put my order in for 2 Eleaf istick Power 2 kits. The kit means tanks are included with the Mods.
I chose because they have good reviews that I can understand.
On this forum and elsewhere I have read so many reviews that get lost in gobbledegook abreviations that I do not understand.
Also there are so many thousands of choices that make choosing immpossible.
Battered by advertizing from all over I chose a known good name Eleaf istick.
I have used Eleaf istick 40w TC mods for many years and still get use from them.
They loosing their ability to hold a charge now tho and it was time to replace them with something new.

good choice. first ever box mod i started with then got the whole series. 30/40TC/50/60/100
all still going strong after 8 years.
no idea what the new one is like but as said from passed experience a great name to go for.

First impressions, e cigarettedirect use order tracking so I received an email letting me know of next day arrival.
Ordered on Saturday arrived Teusday.
Mods arrived in Smart Mode so all I had to do was 5 clicks to turn on and it was ready to go.
Tank, easy to fill, nice design More satisfying/power flavour vape than Zlide tank.

Power 2 Mod and GTL tank is a great combination.
After 7 days the coil was vaping on the weak side so changed for a new one.
I may get more use from coils with more expirience.
In Smart mode after 3/4 days the 1.2 coil dropped to .95 ohms and the Watts increased from 10 to 12?
I placed the Watts at 9 till last day 7 of coil use.
The Mods lasted me for half a day after a full charge, me being quite a heavy Vaper.
Did not use any more 50/50 juice than Zlide tank.

When changing from Cigaretted to Vape in the early years people would say I miss the Throat Bite of a Cigarette.
I guess this means that Cigarettes burned a the right tempreture to achive this.
Well the Eleaf Power 2 mod and GTL tank do also.
Together a well researched, engineered, production. Very pleased.

The GTL tank is not the last word in mtl tanks not being top fill.
It is the best tank have ever used tho with no problems and best Vape from the New coils.

GTL tank is still the best Vape that I have ever achieved, there is one problem tho, the contacts on the GTL tank
will not tollerate the least amount of moisture or the Mod will shut down not allowing Vape untill the contacts are
bone dry. I guess this could be the Power 2 Mods being over senseative.
Still searching for the perfect Vape.

Glad you`re happy with your purchase, I suppose the istick was like the boro of its` time in that everybody wanted/had one, I `ve certainly had my share and still use 2 istick rim-c on a regular basis for out and about.

It now appears that the GTL tank is the real fault as when non opperative I have tried it on two different make of Mods
and they both would not work it.
So I guess am looking for a new type tank to fix the problem. Am loathe to give up the GTL as the coils are great.

Back
Top Bottom