What's new

Eleaf istick Power 2 kit.

Eleaf istick power 2 screen has failed on one of the two new Mods. Well I say new, bought in June 23 so well out of 3 month
warrenty. Still am surprised. Eleaf istick T40w last for years with no problems. Have ordered a replacement.

Eleaf istick power 2 screen has failed on one of the two new Mods. Well I say new, bought in June 23 so well out of 3 month
warrenty. Still am surprised. Eleaf istick T40w last for years with no problems. Have ordered a replacement.

I've had a couple of mates that this has happened too.....twice, they have both went back to using the older model

I have two Power 2 Mods, one of which took a fall to the Lino floor. Cant be sure that isnt the one that failed as they both exactly the same.
The new one is a different colour so next time I shall know if it happens again.
Even so am not impressed, like a TV remote you can expect a little rough and tumble now and again. Should not be a problem.
Anyhow the new Power 2 Mod arrived today, Sunday. Royal Mail now deliver parcels on a Sunday. Apparently in response to beef up competition with other Carriers. They also sent emails in advance to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom