What's new

Element e liquid

For me dripworx pink lemonade is not a patch on elements pl
Taste is so subjective. I used to buy 4 bottles a month of elements PL and side by side dripworx in my opinion was better for flavour and clouds.

Perhaps your set up needs tweaking? Or its not to your taste. Like I said, taste is such a subjective and sometimes emotive....but for one thing, to have an English juice producer competing with an established USA producer, and in my opinion coming out on top is amazing.

Alongside @dropworx we have @eldiablo @manabush @PlumeBlu @South Coast Vaper producing liquids far superior to ANYTHING the Americans produce

They're all very good. Key Lime Cookie and Crema are my favourites. These are premium, quality liquids and low budget ones. Whoever tells you that dripworx is better is biased big time (: South coast vapes is the only UK brand I like as it's unique. Others are at best decent clones of USA brands.Poorly reverse engineered apart from Tea Time from dripworx which is on par with Muffin Man in my opinion.

They're all very good. Key Lime Cookie and Crema are my favourites. These are premium, quality liquids and low budget ones. Whoever tells you that dripworx is better is biased big time (: South coast vapes is the only UK brand I like as it's unique. Others are at best decent clones of USA brands.Poorly reverse engineered apart from Tea Time from dripworx which is on par with Muffin Man in my opinion.
Biased in what way exactly?

I find elements PL too sickly. I think it has a stronger hit to it over dripworx but perhaps that's why I prefer the dripworx, I find it is much more rounded which makes for a better vape. Who knows, as well all know it's subjective!

Exactly my experience, elements gets quite sickly after a few mill, tastes fantastic but nothing spectacular.

Dripworx pl as you say its more rounded and more refreshing. Find myself smacking my lips after every hit it just tastes that good to me. Taste is of course subjective!

Gonna be hard not to order a shitload come payday.

Whoever tells you that dripworx is better is biased big time

Well of course but the words kettle and black spring to mind for me here. Taste is subjective so naturally you will have people preferring a brand over another and you will have others in disagreement, that's the way of the world. So then people naturally become biased towards the brand that they like. So whereas you're calling people biased for preferring dripworx that just means you're biased towards elements in this case - and let me stress there's nothing wrong with that!

I think to imply that brands such as dripworx are merely 'low budget' and 'poorly reversed engineered clones' is unfair. There's naturally going to be an overlap in flavours and brands are naturally going to produce similar flavours as they're all aiming to produce flavours which the consumer enjoys - which would inevitably be somewhat similar.

At the end of it all people will disagree about everything and anything but I think it's a good thing we have more variety of brand producing decent complex flavours even if they are 'similar' to others as that slight difference may make a big difference to an individual.

Back
Top Bottom