What's new

Eliquid supplier

rtni

Postman
Hi everyone. I'm a creature of habit and I've been ordering from the same UK eliquid supplier for the past few years. They make their own eliquid and I've never had any issues until recently. I've noticed that my favourite eliquids have been out of stock the previous three or four times ordering. It has been well over a week now since they have been restocked. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm just looking for some suggestions on a reliable UK producer I could potentially look into and place an order.

Thanks everyone

Would help if we knew what flavours you are into & are we talking shortfills?

Which supplier have you been using.
Worth a look, prime vapes, Cotswold vapour, manabush, super good, drip drop, blues bros

Which supplier have you been using.
Worth a look, prime vapes, Cotswold vapour, manabush, super good, drip drop, blues bros
Hey thank you for this. I've been using one you mentioned. Will look at the others

Hey thank you for this. I've been using one you mentioned. Will look at the others

Happens all the time, never ever put all you're eggs in one basket in vape land, enjoy broadening you're horizons

Did you get what you were looking for?
Drop me a message if you'd like to try our Snake Oil - same as back in the day :)

There are literally dozens of good suppliers you could use, many of which sell the same ranges (varying prices and offers at times).

The key surely is finding a juice you like. This is close to impossible to recommend as everyone's taste is different. I found a good starting point is to search Google for UK juice suppliers. Most of the big suppliers will come up in the 1st few pages. Narrow searches through flavours you may like and read customer reviews on these within the sites. You can always search for further reviews on a few juices once you narrow it down if needed.

Best to try the smaller bottles to see if you like them before committing to shortfills. Once you identify a few candidates then google them to find the best prices. Check any retailer through Trustpilot to ensure they are reliable. Don't forget to factor in postage costs as many offer free postage with various minimum buys

Back
Top Bottom