What's new

Email from Re Juiced

MrDJ

Legend
looks like they a typo on the email showing NO 3mg

https://rejuiced.com/uk-tpd-laws

Hello Guys,

When the government announced the tough new restrictions and costs associated with testing e-liquids last year we fully expected to be sending out a closing down email.
Many other UK vaping companies sadly have done/plan to close down over the next 6 months.

However we decided to throw everything into this and expand from 6 to 10 staff and set up a shiny new warehouse that sits along side our lab.

We are still the little guys on the block however we have battled through to raise enough funds and complete testing on the top 20 of our most popular selling liquids.

This has been an exceptional cost to REJUICED however we will be honouring our current pricing structure (3x10ml bottles for the same price as 30ml) and have no intention of increasing pricing. The hugely popular 'Juice of the week' will continue to run when possible. However some of the larger multi-pack offers have been removed
The following liquids are fully TPD compliant and are available without limits:

0mg / 1.5mg / 6mg / 12mg /18 mg and 70 VG/ 30 PG ratio. (Max VG and 50/50 options will become available in all flavours over the coming weeks)

Big Mama's Milk
Strawberry Jam
Sherbet Dumbledore
Menthol Molotov Cocktail
Jungle Fever
Ice Ice baby
The King's Peach
Cola Cubes
Cherries and Berries
Creamy Vanilla Custard
Strawberry Slush
Blue Slush
Dragon's Milk
Raspberry Rasputin
American Grape Soda
Caramel Clouds
Cream Egg
Big Mama's Cheesecake
Big Mama's Custard
Whipped Banana Cream

The following liquids are available while stocks last and will be re-released in May 2017 with completed TPD tests.
Non compliant liquids are not allowed to be manufactured from Novemeber 2016

Apple McPie
You Donut!
Rhubarb & Custard
Busta Lime
Fruity P's
Pink Lemonade
British Bacco
Beach Fruits
Sweet Leaf Bacco
Birthday Cake
Blood Orange
Peanut Butter Custard
Pear Drops
Blackjacks
Orange Cream
Gummi Bears
Jam Donut
Lemon Meringue Pie
Bunch of Coconuts
Gingerbread Fred
Banana Nut Bread
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Banana Nut Bread
You Chocolate Donut!
Irish Cream
NRG
Cinnamon Danish
The Nuts!
Bubba Gump

We also have a delicious new TPD approved juice which we will be releasing soon. Other exciting new flavours to follow too!

All liquids will now be shipped with some pre-steeping or completely pre-steeped. Please see bottle production dates on your labels for a better indication.

All liquids containing nicotine can legally only be supplied in 'non drip 10ml bottles'. However moving forward we are attempting to get a more squeezable LDPE bottle approved.

Thank God for that, their new 10ml bottles are an absolute pain in the arse to squeeze liquid from....

I'm glad rejuiced are sticking around, as budget ejuice suppliers go they're pretty good. I did email them a month or so back and asked them to join us on POTV.

you had better get used to the naff bottles as they are 20 drops a minute complient so all vendors going through tpd will i guess have to use the same bottles.

you had better get used to the naff bottles as they are 20 drops a minute complient so all vendors going through tpd will i guess have to use the same bottles.
Its ok for the tanks that are wide enough for me to remove the nozzle and pour but for the likes of the rose and the kayfun its not handy at all

cut the tops off and decant into non complient 30/50100ml bottles that release more than 20 drops a minute.

I got the same email from them today. Glad to hear they are sticking around and not increasing their prices.

I'll be putting in a big order with them at the end of the week to stock up!

"less than 20 drops of refill liquid per minute when placed vertically" - will drop a lot more when you actually squeeze the bottle ...

Back
Top Bottom