What's new

Employers guidance from PHE.....good news !

Today I got bollocked by my stuck up line manager because I was vaping in the car park and not in the smoking area I mean in frigging car park next to my car as a diesel modeo parked up chucking out diesel smoke WTF I'm so angry

Told her I have sent the guidelines to the health and safety rep listed above and...

Pointless some people are so up there own gastric tracts it's untrue

Today I got bollocked by my stuck up line manager because I was vaping in the car park and not in the smoking area I mean in frigging car park next to my car as a diesel modeo parked up chucking out diesel smoke WTF I'm so angry

Told her I have sent the guidelines to the health and safety rep listed above and...

Pointless some people are so up there own gastric tracts it's untrue

What's the policy? ??

Lots of employers have added e cigs onto their orginal smoking policy,but it should really be a separate entity..

I don't think vapers should have to stand next to smokers, cause some smart arse, has banded them as the same thing..

This is great, it's fair enough for vapers to not want to be around cigarette smoke. It's kind of the whole point of vaping. It's about time that some kind of government made the difference

What's the policy? ??

Lots of employers have added e cigs onto their orginal smoking policy,but it should really be a separate entity..

I don't think vapers should have to stand next to smokers, cause some smart arse, has banded them as the same thing..

It's a standard no smoking policy in our unit you can only smoke outside in one area it's bloody ridicules we are overseen by the dept of health but the managers are knob heads

When I was told off expect I will get s warning the conversation started with my mod being called a vape thingy

What a crock

Wonder is a union would support vaping and vapers rights or at least acknowledge the stark difference in smoking and vaping...

I'd like a vapers hut at my place of work lol..

Back
Top Bottom