What's new

euro shops that will ship to the middle east.

aalmosawi

Postman
Can some of you guys recommend european shops that will ship internationally using either DHL or FedEx and are on-par in pricing with the rest of the planet? what i mean is some items cost $30 in US stores and when sold in Euro stores it'd be like 30Euro ...convert that into dollars and its far more expensive.

So far I've contacted ukecigstore.com and they seem to be able to ship to Iraq via DHL. their pricing is reasonable also even though they are in GBP.

any recommendations, please?

Mate, UKECS can't get it right shipping to the UK, although my one and only transaction with them went through OK.

Does it have to be with a courier, is the Iraqi postal service not trustworthy?

And what is it you're looking for?

Mate, UKECS can't get it right shipping to the UK, although my one and only transaction with them went through OK.

Does it have to be with a courier, is the Iraqi postal service not trustworthy?

And what is it you're looking for?
hmm. scary thought there.

an RDA and some accessories. no mod. maybe a RBA also. 2 or 3 items at the most.

no. there is no iraqi postal service. its crap and my order will show up in 6 months if at all not stolen lol.
we depend on carriers such as DHL, FedEx, TNT.
Sadly thats just the way it is.

Fasttech do a DHL shipping option
indeed they do. but at $100 dollars. and i dont really trust them.

infact, i am in a battle with gearbest right now. its been 5 days since i ordered some items and they told me they would ship me via DHL. email after email they slowly started to ask if i can accept another shipping method and not DHL. and now i am in the process of trying to get a refund as they refuse to go with DHL.
Luckily i have the email that i sent them with their reply saying they will do DHL. thats the one i asked them about DHL before i made my order. and now they change their mind.
I wonder if paypal can refund me the money i spent with them without waiting 180 days?

UKecigstore.com quoted me 28 dollars for DHL. cheapest of the bunch. i have an eerie feeling something is wrong though.

Have a look at Heaven Gifts. They use DHL and they also have a sale on at the moment with huge discounts. it could be an opportunity to stock up.

hmm. scary thought there.

an RDA and some accessories. no mod. maybe a RBA also. 2 or 3 items at the most.

no. there is no iraqi postal service. its crap and my order will show up in 6 months if at all not stolen lol.
we depend on carriers such as DHL, FedEx, TNT.
Sadly thats just the way it is.

Using these carriers should also save any possible delays or higher charges at customs as they can deal with all that en route. :)

Back
Top Bottom