What's new

Expecting anything from Hong Kong then this is worth a read..............

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
I got this off ebay and thought it was worth putting on here, in case you're expecting anything from Hong Kong - particularly the bit about batteries and juice. I know this article relates to ebay but the important bit tells you about the new Hong Kong postal procedures.....

Hello,
Recently the Hong Kong Post announced that all items posted by air are now subject to x-ray screening for regulated materials. This additional screening may cause delayed shipment due to no fault of the seller, so if you purchased an item from a seller in Hong Kong, please allow extra time for delivery - at least a week more than the seller’s stated delivery time.
Also note that items containing the regulated materials are being returned directly to sellers and not delivered to the buyer. These items may include:
· Items with lithium batteries such as video cameras, walkie talkies/2-way radios, GPS devices, radio-controlled toys, Bluetooth headsets, smartphones/mobiles, laptop computers, shavers, power drills, tablets and portable DVD players
· Liquid beauty products, including fragrances, colognes, lotions, and toner
· Items with “eliquids” such as electronic cigarettes and lighters
If you don’t receive your item after waiting the additional week, please contact your seller. If your item was returned to the seller, you should receive a refund. If you encounter any issue with a refund, you can file a case.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Regards,
The eBay team

Thanks for the info, it seems that everywhere is tightening up!

Thanks for the info, it seems that everywhere is tightening up!

I call it more like screwing the fuck again out of people that just want to make a living. A pity they don`t show more concern when it comes to where does all the plastic in this world end up or spent nuclear waste.

Well, as FT have always sent my orders via Singapore post, I'm hoping they switch to Singapore for all orders as a result of this development.

I received 4 batteries and an i4 charger from FT last week no problem.

Daz

These are new rules - you probably purchased those from FT before the ruling came into play.

Back
Top Bottom