What's new

FA 7 Leaves?

Tazz

Legend
Hi people. Have a question on FA 7 leaves in regards to % to mix please.
Had it in pre made but never mixed it and got some in an order.
Once tried their RY4 and the mix recomendation was 3%, couldnt even taste it till i upped to 10 +%. Is it as weak as their Ry4 or stronger? I like my TFA RY4D at 15% to give an idea of how strong i like the flavour.
Any ideas or recomendations for the 7 leaves?

I wouldnt go over around 5% on the FA 7 leaves. FA is generally stronger than TFA or cap across the board.
I mixed up 7 leaves at 5% late last year and didnt really like it. it was rather too 'grassy' for my liking.

Cool, thanks. Ill do a bottle at 5% and see how it goes. Like i said, did try it premixed and liked it. The place i got it let it slip not long ago that it was FA 7 leaves and FA Caramel in their juice. Cheers mate.

FA 7 Leaves: pungent, floral, perfume and overpowering, will need a long steep I think. Not sure at all about this one.

FA 7 Leaves: pungent, floral, perfume and overpowering, will need a long steep I think. Not sure at all about this one.
Well, I must say thanks for the reply. I did try a few % versions and when I was into cig like vapes I did find it useful. A while ago now but if memory serves me right I settled on this recipe. 8% TFA RY4D, Seven Leaves 2 %, 3% FA caramel. I recall that at higher % it had a strong strange honey taste I didn't like.
I remember too that at one stage before I moved away from going for tobac type vapes I added .1% of FA Black Perique. It gave it a very realistic cig type flavour.
Cheers mate for the reply.

Funny this post came back up as I’d just thought about 7 leaves today.

I really like it but had forgotten about it, my half full 30ml is gathering dustbin the cupboard. I’m going to dig it out and use it in a blend soon.

I can see how it would be a love or hate one though, very dry and herbal/grassy is how I remember it. I think I’ll blend it with FA maple and something else to add some bass notes. I’m wondering about inw smoke and prunes...

Got most of a 100ml bottle topped to 18mg nic sitting in the drawer. Far too floral for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom