What's new

Fairy Liquid or o2 clone recipes

10% vanilla bean and a few drops of biscuit and custard.

Your usual pg/vg/nic ratio and leave it for min 4 weeks.
Just done the math and does this sound right before I mix?

Vanilla Bean +

Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 3.6 ml / 3.6g (12%)
Drops per ml: 35

Nicotine juice 18 mg (100% VG) = 5.00ml
PG dilutant = 5.40ml
VG dilutant = 16.00ml
Total base = 26.4ml

Flavour (12%)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) = 3.00ml
Biscuit (SilverLine) (CAP) = 0.30ml
Vanilla Custard v2 (Cap) = 0.30ml

Totals = 30ml

I appreciate your help BTW :)

Last edited:
For Lemon Tart, just buy from @bigjuiceuk . It's pretty damn good mixed at 15% 60/40 vg/pg. Give it a try, it's not that expensive.
https://www.bigjuiceuk.co.uk/pudding-concentrates/1223-25226-lemon-tart-concentrate.html
POTV20 gets you 20% off
Just bought a bottle and about to mix it up at 15% 60/40, is it the normal long steep time? (3-4 weeks).
(also trying their cherry bakewell and Jam Bicci)
(Also I accidently ordered a Smok Prince Stick while it was 20% off - oooooops)

Try 1.5% of the dark arts cookie and 1% of the cherry. It should at least be passable. No idea about most of the others. You really need FA/dark arts vienna cream, caramel, vanilla custard etc

Just bought a bottle and about to mix it up at 15% 60/40, is it the normal long steep time? (3-4 weeks).
It's OK after 2 week's but the tart part gets better after another couple of weeks. That's what I think anyway but I've been told I have peculiar tastes. :D
Tried the jam Bicci but it wasn't my thing. Lemon Refreshers and Homemade Lemonade are very nice if you like a zingy refreshing juice if you know what I mean .

I mixed some up at 13%.......steep was a long one..Im talking months, anyhoo, its very good, like a sweet lemon tarty thing...I find it too sweet for me though..
To use it up I have stuck a wee drop in to some rubarb n custard....

I mixed some up at 13%.......steep was a long one..Im talking months, anyhoo, its very good, like a sweet lemon tarty thing...I find it too sweet for me though..
To use it up I have stuck a wee drop in to some rubarb n custard....
It took that long for you mate ! Wow.
I mix it a bit stronger as I find most juices weak. I'm also after the lemon more than the tart so maybe that's why I find it good with a lesser steep. We're all different hey !

It took that long for you mate ! Wow.
I mix it a bit stronger as I find most juices weak. I'm also after the lemon more than the tart so maybe that's why I find it good with a lesser steep. We're all different hey !

Aye, fella...Im a good steeper...currently vaping a tropical fruit one shot that's been in the bath for 10 months...its lovely

Back
Top Bottom