What's new

fast tech tracking...?

drstevo

Postman
Dear all,

I have ordered two separate packages last week from FT and when i try to track it says package not found... one package contains batteries. Anyone having this problem? they were sent through HK post.

I have moved this down to Vendor news and Discussion, there are a few threads about this all ready too :)

Tracking can be hit and miss M8,can take a good few days before it shows and even be in your hand without being listed, sit back and chill.I must admit I wouldnt of put batteries in tho as they are a known no no at the min but some say due to back logs at HK post they have suspended x raying so you may be lucky with them

Cheers @grizzleyadams

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Singapore Post Tracking Problems For Sep 28 to Oct 11 Packages
Hi everyone,

After repeatedly contacting Singapore Post about delay and tracking issues, we were finally made aware of a bug in their tracking system in addition to the increased inspections.

The bug causes a tracking number to be unrecognizable even after the package has left Singapore. Right now they're still working on the bug, but expect to have it fixed by next Monday.

We'll monitor the situation and update you with any developments. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

FastTech Team

SNAFU then

Back
Top Bottom