What's new

Fast tech....

mrawson29

Postman
Iv heard a few people mention fast tech and had a quick browse on their site. Are they a trusty supplier? Anybody have information regarding delivery times and any starter packs. I have an innokin v3 designed by aqwa which is variable voltage. Any recommendations on another battery and some decent clearomizers? Thanks

Are they a trusty supplier? s

a6CHE00.gif

I'm guessing that's a no haha. I usually use UKeCigs which have always been trusty and quick delivery but quite pricey for some of their stuff and limited amount of products.

It is pretty safe ordering from FT, as you have Paypal protection if anything goes wrong/missing, and FT do seem to resolve problems eventually (I've not had any issues myself).

Delivery times vary my best has been 12 days, worst was around 4 weeks, though they have had more problems in recent weeks getting deliveries through their shipping companies (seemingly not helped by some poor packing by FT, which I assume/hope has been resolved now).

As far as batteries/clearos go, there's an awful lot to choose from. I've recently bought a genuine Innokin itaste VV v3.0 from them at a great price, and have my eye on a few other Innokin products on their site.

For clearos, if in stock, they have some genuine Kanger tanks and some very good clones - I've tested a few of these, and all are pretty good, though the protank clones with polycarbonate tanks don't all make a connection with my twist and itaste, which is a bit frustrating. All the pyrex Kanger clones (protank, Protank Mini, Protank 2) perform very well, as well as the Evod clones.

I also really like the generic DCTs from Fasttech, and now have 3 of these plus a pack of replacement cartomiser coils

They also stock genuine iclear 16s, which look much like the CE4, but are worlds apart in terms of quality and vape. I assume they also stock the genuine iclear 30s as well

Back
Top Bottom