What's new

Fast tech....

Sorry it's an aqwa itaste V3 made by innokin and designed by aqwa... I'm kind of new to this so any helpful responses would be appreciated if you catch my drift.

Sorry it's an aqwa itaste V3 made by innokin and designed by aqwa... I'm kind of new to this so any helpful responses would be appreciated if you catch my drift.
Mate I was just messing we all knew what you meant :)

It's okay I'm just a bit of a novice. So any suggestions on new parts etc I could look into. Any UK suppliers anybody could recommend?

ahhh FT.. someone just stepped on a minefield mentioning them lol.. hmm 3 orders.. 3 PP disputes.. 1 order incorrect items, I order broken and 1 order failed to arrive.. 3 strikes and out.. i'll stick to Europe based suppliers from now on thanks.

It's okay I'm just a bit of a novice. So any suggestions on new parts etc I could look into. Any UK suppliers anybody could recommend?
If you order from fasttech you will be waiting long as the postage is in a mess at the minute but you will get cheap and if you don't receive your items open a dispute and get your money back. Order from the UK and you will probably get fast delivery and most of the time good CS :)

Re: fasttech, if you use the search function on here and type in "fasttech" you will find loads of threads about Fasttech and reading those will quickly bring you up to speed with all the highs and lows of ordering from them!!

try this one to see many discussions of what's on there: http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/17450-New-listings-on-F-t?highlight=fasttech

Ordering from fasttech is always accompanied by a slight air of uncertainty. There are certainly bargains to be had, especially with mech mod clones (if that's your thing) but they are not the most rapid at shipping, other companies in the same area seem to get their orders to me about a week before FT manage using the exact same postal service.

That being said, everything so far has arrived eventually.

Best not to order batteries from the 18xxx range as I don't believe there is currently a shopping option that can definitely get them delivered to the uk.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Iv heard a few people mention fast tech and had a quick browse on their site. Are they a trusty supplier? Anybody have information regarding delivery times and any starter packs. I have an innokin v3 designed by aqwa which is variable voltage. Any recommendations on another battery and some decent clearomizers? Thanks

I have moved this down to the Vendor News and General Discussion...

If you use the search feature, it will return the last 200 threads and posts that reference Fast Tech, you can also browse this forum for the multitude of FT threads and even visit the Community Groups pages for the Fast Tech dedicated group :D

Back
Top Bottom