What's new

Feeling generous/thankful...big giveaway!!

Thanks for taking part everyone. I have decided to leave the EXPO25 discount running until the end of the week so, if you did miss out in the giveaway, you can still get 25% off everything online.

Thank you so much @DakotaMai ! Got my parcel of goodies today and although I've not tried any yet they're gonna get a good workout this weekend. Hubby is off to a bike rally so I can impolitely fill the flat with clouds to my hearts content, and I have a new RDA to play with - perfect!!
El Diablo 01.jpg

Thank you so much @DakotaMai ! Got my parcel of goodies today and although I've not tried any yet they're gonna get a good workout this weekend. Hubby is off to a bike rally so I can impolitely fill the flat with clouds to my hearts content, and I have a new RDA to play with - perfect!!
View attachment 107576

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy them. The look ace all lined up with your skulls :-)

hehe the skulls are actually lower face masks that my OH wears with an open face motorbike helmet...mainly to scare people I suspect lol - I temporarily repurposed them to model the juices :)

Back
Top Bottom