What's new

Fetish Gourmet Elixirs

As you go up from the roundabout past b&q it's on your left a little further up its not sign posted well at all,
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1449988745.959362.jpg
purple pin is the location it's like next to garage behind these houses, once you see the turning you know it's there, little A4 posters on the fence, may be worth walking up the road than driving buddy. @jayp584

Oh yes spoilt in Kettering now , 2 fantastic gourmet juice er mixers, makers whatever you call them, Heidi and Mr Strudwicks Magical vapours, who would have thought it....

2 carparks just up and round the corner in Commercial Rd definite;ly better walking from there than trying to park on the road outside

That list of flavours is mouth watering. Might just have to order a one or two or ten, just so I've got something to aim at with my mixing techniques. PMSL

I'm a bit of an oldie and have'nt the first clue how to order through facebook.The juice looks good and this really annoys me.

I'm a bit of an oldie and have'nt the first clue how to order through facebook.The juice looks good and this really annoys me.
Me also, if anyone has an email for her could you please pm me it, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom