What's new

Finally! My Oakley Vaping prize has arrived!

kelfen

Postman
View attachment 2211

I got:
An e-firefly kit
Vivi Nova tank kit
Ce4 V3 Rebuildable
6 different liquids - USA Mix, Virgina, Pineapple, Rose, Almond and Cappuchino. All Hangsen juices

First impressions - the kits is VERY easy to use. Uses the tank system but you can use the atty as a dripping atty by taking the tank out and dripping straight onto the sponge, so I will be giving this a go.

First juice to try - will edit when I've tested others.
USA Mix - is very cigarette like but not as harsh as RY4, so if you like a lighter ciggy, this is the best taste for you.
Virgina - slightly too harsh for me, its like smoking Old Holborn and I don't like that.
Cappuchino - *dribbles all over the floor* I love my coffee good and strong, and this is a strong as hell coffee with creamy undertones
Rose - Turkish Delight!
Almond - Nutty and mellow, just like a true almond would taste like. Both this and rose are VERY open to being mixed as they are subtle yet very tasty flavours
Pineapple - Now, I like pineapple so I have VERY high hopes for this... Very subtle, but very tasteful. It could quite easily be dominated by other flavours so this is one to be careful with

All in, this is probably the best win I HAVE EVER HAD!

Last edited:
E-Firefly battery - able to run a Vivi Nova with no problems. Definitely a one-up on my ego-c

Back
Top Bottom