What's new

Really pleased I got over my snobbery and tried out some pods !

I kinda like the Cthulu AIO, and I kinda don't.

Pros: Very ergonomic, nice feel in the hand, (even having to arch ya fingers on the back so's not to cover the vent), good flavour with the Nautilus attachment, (can't be arsed with builds anymore), pocket friendly, good range of bright colours, (I'm always losing my gunmetal mods...may be it's my failing eyesight...)

Cons: It eats batteries, (even Fogstar's super duper 18650's), and it drinks juice quicker than I consume single malts. If ya don't put it together correctly, it leaks worse than Thames Water.

Conclusion: Jury's still out, and I keep reverting back to my Steam Crave Hadron Mini and Jac Vapour Series B DNA 75W. Have been quite impressed with recent additions; a Kroma 217, and a Coolfire Z80.
Some interesting cons.
I ran a couple of Cthulhu alongside two other Boro mods - all using Molicel P26’s and 6 or7 boro /sliding glass tanks in rotationwith the Nautilus Coil Adapter and 1 ohm mesh coils (all under10 w).
Can’t say that I found the Cthulhu chip any more or less power hungry that the other chips (which included DNA60)
Juice usage will be down to your coil/wattage and consumption - nowt to do with the mod. And I didn’t suffer any leakage other than the time I left a boro sitting outside the mod for probably a couple of weeks. All the mods suffered condensation to some degree, but that seems to be pretty much par for the course with boro/aio devices.

Back
Top Bottom