What's new

First day on the mini protank 2...

If you're willing to go the FT route, they're £2 each with replacement heads at £3.88 for 5

I've ordered quite a lot of stuff from china in the past and always got them. Are they clone pieces, or original brands?

I must admit, I prefer the draw and taste on my ce4 v3 over my evod's. Although, I do see some benefits over the top coil systems. On my evod, I can just put the e-liquid in and forget about it. Never a burnt taste when the e-liquid is running low. Not having to keep the device up straight. No moving the ce4 around to make sure the wicks are wet. I also find the evod heads last a lot longer than the ce4 replaceable heads.

I shall be getting some iclear 16's in the new year. When my replaceable wicks are finished for the ce4. I shall then run the evod's along side the I clear 16's.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Sorry to hear you're not impressed with the PT2, I'm really enjoying mine and getting more familiar with it now. I've taken out the two wicks that sit on top of the to coil and my dry hits have ceased (thick liquid in mine at the mo). It is very airy compared to my iClear 30, but I like that I can easily hold my index finger over one of the air holes when I want a tighter draw sometimes. Horses for courses of course, I've got a new lease of life with my iClear 30 now after a thorough clean and a thinner juice - vanilla custard in the PT2 and a cola/cinnamon mix in my iClear :)

You can get an air control ring from MrKraken

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ninjaassasin1983 Getting more and more impressed with the Myepack kit and fast service plus mega selections!!! Definitely has to be better than going the Fatstech route even though Ft is cheaper...

- - - Updated - - -

Plus UK based so no worries over duds etc....

True buddy fasttech is still good for some things like mech mods and rebuildable atty's but for my vv mods and tanks coils and that I wouldn't go past myepack now

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom