What's new

First timer

kcajack

Hi folks,

First post on POTV although I've lurked several threads over the years, I'm more active on Reddit.

Wanted a BB for years but could never justify the cost before, even for clones, as a full time student. Finally in a position to pick up the SXK DNA60 variant and just wondering a few things.

1. Does anyone own the green rev4 version and could post a picture? I'm having a hard time finding anything but stock pics and I'm torn between it or getting the black with different panels.
  2. Refilling - I assume I can just slide the glass down to refill, rather than removing the whole boro? I'm hoping filling the BB is as easy as remove panel > slide glass > fill > slide?
  3. Insider or Exocet? I just want whichever has the most airflow to start and then will look into other bridges, no interest in MTL. To that point, I assume I wont have to up my nic? I use 3mg primarily, and 12mg in an Aspire Breeze I use very sparingly, but I'd rather stay at 3.

Finally, does anyone exclusively use a BB daily? I'm at a stage now where after 5ish years of vaping I just want something I can grab and go in any scenario and they seem the only thing that'll fit the bill.

Hi folks,

First post on POTV although I've lurked several threads over the years, I'm more active on Reddit.

Wanted a BB for years but could never justify the cost before, even for clones, as a full time student. Finally in a position to pick up the SXK DNA60 variant and just wondering a few things.

1. Does anyone own the green rev4 version and could post a picture? I'm having a hard time finding anything but stock pics and I'm torn between it or getting the black with different panels.
  2. Refilling - I assume I can just slide the glass down to refill, rather than removing the whole boro? I'm hoping filling the BB is as easy as remove panel > slide glass > fill > slide?
  3. Insider or Exocet? I just want whichever has the most airflow to start and then will look into other bridges, no interest in MTL. To that point, I assume I wont have to up my nic? I use 3mg primarily, and 12mg in an Aspire Breeze I use very sparingly, but I'd rather stay at 3.

Finally, does anyone exclusively use a BB daily? I'm at a stage now where after 5ish years of vaping I just want something I can grab and go in any scenario and they seem the only thing that'll fit the bill.

Hey bud
Welcome to the forum

Yes I exclusively use BB’s now after 5 years of various different types of vaping
This suits my needs perfectly as a grab and go

I don’t have a green but there are a few users on the forum who can help out
Yes refilling is just as simple as taking the door/plate off sliding down the glass and filling up
I would say Exocet for airflow I use slightly restricted DTL and it’s perfect

Anything else you wanna know give us a shout

Hey bud
Welcome to the forum

Yes I exclusively use BB’s now after 5 years of various different types of vaping
This suits my needs perfectly as a grab and go

I don’t have a green but there are a few users on the forum who can help out
Yes refilling is just as simple as taking the door/plate off sliding down the glass and filling up
I would say Exocet for airflow I use slightly restricted DTL and it’s perfect

Anything else you wanna know give us a shout

Nice one man, cheers!

Been searching for something that just works and doesn't need constant fiddling around and I think a BB could be the one.
Thought sqounking would be it for me but trying to fill those bottles when you're out, not to mention over sqonking... :25:

Nice one man, cheers!

Been searching for something that just works and doesn't need constant fiddling around and I think a BB could be the one.
Thought sqounking would be it for me but trying to fill those bottles when you're out, not to mention over sqonking... :25:

When you are out and about all you need to do is top up the boro and change batteries

Obviously recoiling and wicking need to take place at home as everything needs to come out

When you are out and about all you need to do is top up the boro and change batteries

Obviously recoiling and wicking need to take place at home as everything needs to come out

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Went ahead and ordered the black DNA60 from ProVapes. Couldn't really get a solid idea of what the green looked like, figured I can always change panels but can't change the body!

Cheers again bro

I got a couple of green ones last week and I've not touched another mod since. I doubt you'd of regretted getting the green (TMNBB). I love them and I usually go for conservative looking mods.

Sorry for the crap photos.. The lighting isn't very good.
IMG_20181229_221038.jpeg
IMG_20181229_220008.jpeg
IMG_20181229_220200.jpeg

Looks good @StuPot, that was the colour I'd hoped it'd be. Oh well... All goes well I might end up with another!

Looks good @StuPot, that was the colour I'd hoped it'd be. Oh well... All goes well I might end up with another!
I might get another 2 green and dress them up like the turtles.. but maybe that's a bit much *shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom