What's new

Fishbone plus

bowdy

Postman
Looking at getting a RDA with spit back protection is the fish one plus any good .....or any other recommendations
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461971102.227702.jpg

Hmmm its OK. No spit back at all but it gets soooo bloody hot and not the best for flavour.

Not had a dripper yet that needed spit back protection if you coil, wick and juice it right

Some do get condensate in the drip tip but any vaper without shares in kleenex is not trying hard enough.

I don't have one of these so can't rate it as a dripper but spit back protection really shouldn't be a thing.

Looking for flavour I have a wismec indestructible and the flavours great but being stainless still it get hot on my cricket and you get a little bit of spitting on the first vape, used a Royal hunter and it was a lot smoother and no spit back as it has a honeycomb grill in

Also looking for something with a little bit more room to build on than my wismec

I got a couple of these, managed to break the ceramic cups in both of them and I'm not the kind of person that's in the habit of breaking stuff. Just wiggling a screwdriver, trying to position the coils and happened to catch those little teeth that protrude up, they snap and take a big wedge of the deck with them. Not even sure what purpose those teeth serve other than to obstruct access to the deck.

You can't change the drip tip either and the whole thing inevitably gets hot as fuck, whatever wattage you run it at and takes an age to cool down because the glass transfers heat to the metal driptip.

So yeh, I'm not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom