What's new

Flat top vs button top

See my mantra is that my batteries are the most important part of my setup. Although I've had zero issues from any of the suppliers I used as an example, plus ecolux @simong who I think is stellar also, should a battery I bought have a problem then there's someone to get hold of, moan to and if all else fails report. Which,because I'm careful, I've not had to do, and hope never to have to. If I bought from China then there's much less comeback.

Different people expect different things from good service. For me, and what I expect, I just use who I know and I'm comfortable with.
With you buddy. If I put some of my clone tanks next my real ones I genuinely can't tell the difference most of the time and you know what it really doesn't mater as long as it works but when it comes down to what can be a devastatingly dangerous element of the vape chain. I will do my level best to assure myself that it is genuine and fit for purpose.

See my mantra is that my batteries are the most important part of my setup. Although I've had zero issues from any of the suppliers I used as an example, plus ecolux @simong who I think is stellar also, should a battery I bought have a problem then there's someone to get hold of, moan to and if all else fails report. Which,because I'm careful, I've not had to do, and hope never to have to. If I bought from China then there's much less comeback.

Different people expect different things from good service. For me, and what I expect, I just use who I know and I'm comfortable with.

All good points ... I bought my 30Q from Fasttech because I was ordering something else and it just seemed the easiest thing to do at the time and I wasn't in a hurry (good job too as batteries take way longer than regular stuff) .... but unless the pound rises a bit more the savings aren't all that much on a pair of batteries to be honest anyway, that's why I've bought my last 2 lots off echolux. ... quicker and easier.

I'll just stick to the UK vendors on here i think. I don't know enough to be buying batteries elsewhere. Couldn't spot a fake from the real deal a mile off.

only mod I remember that ONLY took button tops was the provavri mini...you can buy small magnets to convert a flat top cell into a button top should you need to..
I use magnets on the negative of my VTC4's when using them in my SCNDRL. It gets rid of the battery rattle and makes using RDA's with bottom airflow, like the Kennedy or Tsunami better as the airflow holes aren't obscured.

ecolux sells button tops, I have some for my vaponaute clones.

Ta but I have an 18650 torch that I carry and use as a spare battery holder (and torch :) ) that needs a big-up on the battery. Don't want to buy actual button top batteries

Back
Top Bottom