What's new

Flavorah milk and honey concentrate

@mattyk2010 - got no clue as to why you wouldn't be able to send or receive messages. Need to call in a higher power - @OccultScientist! Usergroups look fine etc but might need DBs syncing...

Thought you would have been packing mate! Mailed you some more details. Have just sent a PM to @mattyk2010 - looks like all gone through OK. Shout us if it comes through Matty!
I was till my phone binged at me :D
I've tried using your permissions @mattyk2010 and I can send and receive messages fine.
Are you getting any kind of error message (mailbox full / you do not have permission to view this page / Can't see send button / etc)?

Last edited:
Just tried again it will let me reply to a pm as I have with the test one from @junglist but I still can't see my inbox or sent box and when I create a message just tried to message @OccultScientist I get a message come up saying unable to send message contact forum administrator

Just tried again it will let me reply to a pm as I have with the test one from @junglist but I still can't see my inbox or sent box and when I create a message just tried to message @OccultScientist I get a message come up saying unable to send message contact forum administrator
On Android app I get no PM facility but no problems using website on any device.

Back
Top Bottom