What's new

Flavour Craver (The original Chefs) closing down

Rickster

Legend
I am sorry to say but we are calling it a day. It's been a rough couple of years and our heart just isn't in it any more, so it is time to move on.

You can use the discount code 'CLOSINGDOWN' which will give you 25% off anything in the store. There is no minimum spend.

Everything we have is in stock, apart from a small amount of Mexican which should be in stock by the end of the week.

The recipes are for sale if any one is interested, please contact us on [email protected]

We would like to thank you all for your support and we wish you well for the future.

Lew & Karl

sad to hear another of the originals packing up.

I am sorry to say but we are calling it a day. It's been a rough couple of years and our heart just isn't in it any more, so it is time to move on.

You can use the discount code 'CLOSINGDOWN' which will give you 25% off anything in the store. There is no minimum spend.

Everything we have is in stock, apart from a small amount of Mexican which should be in stock by the end of the week.

The recipes are for sale if any one is interested, please contact us on [email protected]

We would like to thank you all for your support and we wish you well for the future.

Lew & Karl
Sad news, I’ve been vaping their Strawberry Vapetto for years all day every day, I’ve got 750ml of concentrate in my stash I mix it at 20% and vape about 3 or 4ml a day, I was 60 last week do I need to buy some more ?

That’s very sad. I only vape 3 flavours and 2 of them are from Flavour Craver.
V-Fella and RY-Whore are my 2 favourite flavours of all time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom