What's new

Franky has been cloned

I wouldn't give the original a 2nd glance because of the price... But I'll probably order one of these over Chr....chr......xmas.

I wouldn't give the original a second glance because they look like they're made out of Styrofoam packing pellets and squonkers look shit anyway with their stupid cut out holes and cheap and seedy looking squeezy bottles hanging out for all the world to see. Ugh.

Each to their own of course. :D

I wouldn't give the original a second glance because they look like they're made out of Styrofoam packing pellets and squonkers look shit anyway with their stupid cut out holes and cheap and seedy looking squeezy bottles hanging out for all the world to see. Ugh.

Each to their own of course. :D
1481908013337.jpg

cmon [emoji23][emoji41]

ordered one for the fun factor and the price was good so why not.

also got two more o atties coming aswell incase the supplied one sucks plus i like the one i have already

cmon [emoji23][emoji41]

I just see a bit missing from the mod with a tacky bottle on display. It doesn't help that I also hate the look of wooden mods, sorry. Why don't they make squonkers fully enclosed, with some kind of apparatus that squeezes the hidden bottle, if people really need to partake of that kind of thing. :D

I just see a bit missing from the mod with a tacky bottle on display. It doesn't help that I also hate the look of wooden mods, sorry. Why don't they make squonkers fully enclosed, with some kind of apparatus that squeezes the hidden bottle, if people really need to partake of that kind of thing. :D
cos the unenlightened have enough of that stuff already

Your coming at this from the wrong angle...think of a pair if tits...nice firm stand alone nae need for a bra ones....now imagine they are out on display.... ready to be squeezed, like a lot....that's the bottle.
Now on to the hole in the mod.....its open access all the time

Your coming at this from the wrong angle...think of a pair if tits...nice firm stand alone nae need for a bra ones....now imagine they are out on display.... ready to be squeezed, like a lot....that's the bottle.
You misunderstand. That's exactly how I think of squonkers. Tacky. :D

I've got 2 squonkers already but after reading that I had to get this 1 too :-)

Back
Top Bottom