What's new

Franky has been cloned

I'll just switch out the 510, (have a couple of FD;s kicking about) and tweak anything else... could be a nice wee project.

I'll just switch out the 510, (have a couple of FD;s kicking about) and tweak anything else... could be a nice wee project.
Yeah. You couldn't get a 3d printed box for that. Easy enough to re set up. And a good bf 510 is pretty cheap.

Mines just landed. A quick look round and it looks pretty good to me. I've left the original 510 in at the mo for a quick test. 2 juggernauts in at .23 ohms and a tank full of Moles fresh squeeze and it all seems good.
I keep checking the 510 to make sure nothings happening till I get chance to change it but I think I'm happy overall.

Attachments

• 1482585879819.jpg
    1482585879819.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 123
Mines just landed. A quick look round and it looks pretty good to me. I've left the original 510 in at the mo for a quick test. 2 juggernauts in at .23 ohms and a tank full of Moles fresh squeeze and it all seems good.
I keep checking the 510 to make sure nothings happening till I get chance to change it but I think I'm happy overall.
Is that the ft one?

Back
Top Bottom