What's new

Franky has been cloned

Very happy with mine for the price. If I need to swap a part to get it where it needs to be then that's what I'll do no drama. If i wanted perfection I'd have paid ten times more and be posting camp hand checks on farcebook.

Wow Frankenshite seems like a massive pile of turd, so glad I skipped for the squeeze. Probably grab an inbox too.
Mine's not bad, I got it off Ebay - the bottle's squelchy, it squonks ok, and I haven't had to reseat the 510 - everything works ok out of the box. Not going to be my main squonker by any means, it's more a novelty.

Mine's not bad, I got it off Ebay - the bottle's squelchy, it squonks ok, and I haven't had to reseat the 510 - everything works ok out of the box. Not going to be my main squonker by any means, it's more a novelty.

that was the only reason i bought mine i have two mushroom mods 18650 26650 and i use them more than i have used the franky since i got it but unlike you i had to mod mine abit before changing the 510 over which i found abit pish but doing the o-ring under the 510 pin works its thats what people want todo

I've ordered another Franky, for what it cost, and what you get, I'm not complaining. Plus there's scope to improve them with a decent 510...

Mine was waiting for me at work this morning - its so small!! got a pack of replacement bottles with it as well and so far they don't seem to have any splits in them but they are quite stiff so will see how i get on with them.... after reading some of the comments on here I'm not sure whether to fire it up as is and see how it goes or if i need to do anything 'preventative' beforehand... any suggestions for a relative noob when it comes to dismantling a 510 etc...??
IMG_20170103_092444.jpg

Mine was waiting for me at work this morning - its so small!! got a pack of replacement bottles with it as well and so far they don't seem to have any splits in them but they are quite stiff so will see how i get on with them.... after reading some of the comments on here I'm not sure whether to fire it up as is and see how it goes or if i need to do anything 'preventative' beforehand... any suggestions for a relative noob when it comes to dismantling a 510 etc...??View attachment 114380

stick a battery in it some juice in the bottle coils in the rda some cotton and get vaping and you don`t need to worry about 510`s and other stuff right now if it works use it and then if you want to change things change them i just done it because i had the stuff sitting there

Well, Mine shorted out. Looking at it the Pico bottle is too narrow as the bottle helps the spring i guess? Some juice leaked into the connected and it started firing on my desk. No permanent damage, Got a dripbox bottle in there now and it seems better. The bottle that came with it just wouldnt squonk nice.

Will order a fd 510 when in stock and give it another go!

Got mine coiled up and firing this morning and working like a charm so far... Just stuck the coils in that came with it but can tell I need to change those to get a great vape from it - also need to find an easier way to get the battery out as that's a pain!

Having been squonking for most of the holidays I've come to the conclusion that for my style of squonking ( single coil rda's like the O atty and the likes ) nothing beats the pico squeeze.

IMHO it's because it's an Eleaf product and not cool enough for us squonker :):11::)

Yes all these 3d printed and stabwood squonkers look cooler but they're a faff getting it so that juice doesn't escape from the cap or the top of the silicone tubing.

thanks

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom