What's new

Franky has been cloned

Right a friend has been trying to get a franky since last year and has either missed out or been skint so I thought I'd order him a clone and Chuck a cheeky one in for myself. I got him the full set and me just the mod. The spare bottles arrived weeks ago and one was completely shatered and after inspection they are at best cheap and chearfull. Now observations on the mods. They look well enough put together. I tried mine with the no toy and all is well. Not a huge clearance on the switch throw but adequate. Now I thought I'd try a few batteries for fit. The lg, sony and Samsung are snug but the problems appear when I put an old efest in. Re wraps are a no go. Which is a worry as a cheap mech often is accompanied by a cheap battery. The extra few mm' s push the bottle over into the switch. This in turn creates a circuit. So a very dangerous situation. Interestingly the replacement bottles are.slightly slimmer and stop the short circuit. The long and short is as we suspected. For an advanced vaper it's a bargain that needs a little fettling before use. For a new vapour it is a catastrophe waiting to happen.

Anyone found a decent replacement bottle for these yet? Squonking it's like trying to shove a tack in the wall

i used one from a coppervape bf mod in mine when i had it and that fitted it just needed a top for the tube to go through
I think they are a standard bottle size, squeezy needle bottles(metal ones)

1484510575859.jpeg

With a 10ml bottle for reference

Back
Top Bottom