What's new

Free Giveaway Has Anybody Tried Dope Goat CBD Vape Shot 1000mg

There is 5 10ml 1000mg Bottles to give away. UK Only Shipping.

As you can see from the image the first five that can say yes please i would like to try this.
Then simply comment on the thread and i will contact you personally for your shipping address.

There is only 5 to give out and you can mix this with your favorite Vape Liquid or you can take it as is it's 100% legal and THC Free,
It's just a good way to get the benefits from CBD while Vaping your usual liquid.

If you like it and want to try stronger CBD Vape Liquids then you can order them from this link below.

ORDER HERE

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
Yes please I would like to try this
I've had mixed results with CBD in the past maybe time to try it again...thanks

I've been using cbd since 2016 for chronic pain, I'd certainly like to try it, I'll put up a little review of it as well :)

I've been using cbd since 2016 for chronic pain, I'd certainly like to try it, I'll put up a little review of it as well :)
Is there something in CBD oil that gives a different effect from actually smoking weed?
I suffer from chronic pain too, and smoking weed didn't help it.

Yes please.
lately had to stop anti inflamatory drug after 38 years and now stopping codein and morphine so your post has arrived just in time.
Thanks for the chance to try this.

There is 5 10ml 1000mg Bottles to give away. UK Only Shipping.

As you can see from the image the first five that can say yes please i would like to try this.
Then simply comment on the thread and i will contact you personally for your shipping address.

There is only 5 to give out and you can mix this with your favorite Vape Liquid or you can take it as is it's 100% legal and THC Free,
It's just a good way to get the benefits from CBD while Vaping your usual liquid.

If you like it and want to try stronger CBD Vape Liquids then you can order them from this link below.

ORDER HERE
yes please I would like to try this

Back
Top Bottom