What's new

Free in the AIR - VOOPOO VINCI AIR Pod Kit

Pretty much! I know

Lets see how this pans out, i really liked the Vinci and the Navi just the coils leaking really done my head in

Pretty much! I know

Lets see how this pans out, i really liked the Vinci and the Navi just the coils leaking really done my head in
How bad is the leaking Deedee? I was considering getting the vinci x, but if its a leaky git il pass

Hi

Tbh i experienced leaking with these coils in the Vinci and the Navi so its 100% the coils. Some were worse than others but Red (reviewer) didnt have any problems at all.

Dont get me wrong they are great kits, flavour very good but for me the coils didnt last as long as others and most leaked, not condensation but actual juice. It did not stop me using them i just had to check it a few times a day and as i said not all leaked.
There are some tips, dont fill to the top, blow threw the mouthpiece and wipe excess juice from the base of the coil after filling, that helped a bit. My bff still uses hers everyday and loves it, she gets occasional leaks.

So it is up to u x

Hi

Tbh i experienced leaking with these coils in the Vinci and the Navi so its 100% the coils. Some were worse than others but Red (reviewer) didnt have any problems at all.

Dont get me wrong they are great kits, flavour very good but for me the coils didnt last as long as others and most leaked, not condensation but actual juice. It did not stop me using them i just had to check it a few times a day and as i said not all leaked.
There are some tips, dont fill to the top, blow threw the mouthpiece and wipe excess juice from the base of the coil after filling, that helped a bit. My bff still uses hers everyday and loves it, she gets occasional leaks.

So it is up to u x
Thank you for that, il keep that in mind. Im not gna be using stock coils, be mostly using the rba. Have u tried the rba?

Hi

So it is up to u x
This sounds like a discount on coils half price for leaking heheheh

Maybe the reason I didn’t experience leaking was because if I saw that the insulating o-ring wasn’t seated properly I automatically fettled it before putting it in the tank out of experience/habit. Think I only had a major leak once and it had been in my shirt pocket for hours with a pretty full tank and any atomizer/coil is going to leak under those conditions.

Back
Top Bottom