What's new

Freemax Marvos T80w Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... Roll up

Hello my fellow vapers today we have the new kit from freemax the Marvos T80W. This was very kindly sent to me from Freemax themselves so thank you very much as always.

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from Freemax or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

About the Marvos Kit...

The freemax Marvos T80w is a new pod pen style DL kit from freemax. It joins the very popular maxus range and the new onnix range.
Freemax are producing these products with the inspiration from the already proven subohm tanks and are selling this product to be better than a subohm tank in a pod form. So let's crack the box open and find out.

The kit is available in 4 colours and I recieved the black version for this review.

ecigone-freemax-marvos-t-80w-kit-pre-order-buy-vape-shop-uk-960.jpg

What's in the box...

• 1x Freemax Marvos T 80W
• 1x Freemax Marvos DTL Pod
• 1x Freemax MS Mesh Coil 0.15ohm Coil
• 1x Freemax MS Mesh Coil 0.25ohm Coil
• 1x Type-C USB Charger
• 1x Warranty Card
• 1x User Manual

Sold separately is a glass pod I was kindly sent this also as part of my review.

20210603_202000.jpg

Specs...

• Dimensions 27.3 x 125.5mm
• Weight 126.8g
• Material Aluminium alloy/Stainless steel/PCTG/Glass (with optional 4ml DTL pod)
• Pod capacity 4.5ml/4ml/2ml (TPD)
• Coil MS mesh coil with tea fibre cotton and SS904L mesh
• Coil resistance 0.15ohm/0.25ohm
• Battery capacity 3000mAh
• Output range 20 – 80W

The mod...

The mod is solidly built being made from aluminium and stainless steel. It has an almost rubberized coating feel to hand which makes it grippy aswell as comfortable to hold. Although it's not an external battery freemax have fitted this with an internal 3000mAh battery which makes it nicely weighted but not to heavy. Its a pen style type mod which features adjustable airflow and 3 power settings.

20210704_080230.jpg

The device is the normal 5 clicks on 5 clicks of and has a led light around the button to show battery level. As always these colours are
Green
Blue
Red

These colours are also used as power settings for the device with this device not having a screen or spinner to change the wattage its done purely on 3 clicks of the button to change and these levels vary depending on the coil inserted.

Freemax Marvos T 80W Kit_banner4.jpeg.jpg

All settings give a nice DL vape and with the air flow settings a great RDL vape. Between the 3 settings I can't say I honestly notice much difference except for at green when the flavour and clouds are more noticeable.

On that being said the flavour from each setting is fantastic and it gives a great vape.
I've found my preferred spot to be on green with just a little bit of the airflow cut off.

16253831852478153489208385333488.jpg

The device has the usual safety features.
These protections are: over charge protection, over discharge protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, overtime protection, open circuit protection, overload protection, and overheat protection — all things that you want to have in a regulated device.

Screenshot_20210704-081018_Samsung Internet.jpg

The pod....

This kit comes with a tinted plastic pod which holds 4.5ml of eliquid (2ml tpd).
20210604_110237.jpg

It has strong magnets attached to the pod which fit in nicely to the base attached to the mod. I've had no issues with the pod falling out or not sitting properly.
20210704_080242.jpg

Once again it's a rubber bung filling port which are my pet hates, saying that this one is fairly easy to undo even with no nails.

16253833534765409870157820023395.jpg

As with most pod systems I've found a little condensation underneath which is easily wiped with a tissue but have found no leaking issues even when leaving the device for a couple of days.

On the bottom of the pod is 2 cyclops air holes which line up with the holes in mod, meaning to change the airflow all you have to do is simply turn the pod as a whole when it's in the device. There is a decent amount of resistance in this meaning it won't spin freely in your pocket.

20210704_080236.jpg

The airflow adjustment really can and does make a difference in this device even fully open it's not a ridiculous airy vape and depending on what coil you have inserted you can get a really good flavourful slightly restricted DL. With the airflow shut of over a 1/4 it's a great RDL vape with plenty of flavour and dense clouds.

For this review I was kindly sent a glass pod which isn't sold with the kit but is sold as an additional purchase and if I am honest I wish this was sold as part of the kit. I really believe this glass tank makes the kit better. In terms of vape style it's no different but in terms of looks and class I believe this gives it that wow factor.

20210612_132656.jpg

It breaks up the device nicely no matter what colour device you have and it makes it stand out from your typical pen style devices. It also is what puts it up again the best sub ohm tanks in the market. It holds 4ml has a nice weight to it and sits perfectly in the device. It does have a removable drip tip but with that being a clear and comfortable fit I haven't found the need to change it especially with it fitting in with the glass so well. The only small niggles some might find is the condensation build up you can see through it. Also for me I feel this could be included in the retail kit rather than being a separate purchase.

20210612_132659.jpg

The drip tips are specially designed with a tapered inner bore which is claimed to prevent spitback and so far I haven't noticed any at All.

The coils....

Feeemax have included the same mesh coil tech coils in this kit which are built the same as the mpro 2 and fieluke sub ohm tanks meaning what you can expect from this is a truly fantastic DL vaping experience with great flavour.

The kit comes with 2 coils which is always a pro in my eyes these coils are a 0.15ohm and a 0.25ohm. These are plug and play coils and fit nicely in the bottom of the pod. Depending on what coil you're using, determines the wattage the device fires at.

The 0.25 coil works at 40, 50, or 60W.
The 0.15 coil works at 60, 70 or 80W

Freemax Marvos T 80W Kit_banner.jpeg.jpg

I have found both coils to have great flavour and cloud production on each level, if I'm being totally honest it's hard to tell to much of a difference between each power level. Saying that I've found my perfect vape on each coil is on the green setting with just a tad of the airflow closed.

This device really does put out a great smooth flavourful vape and is easily up there with the mpro 2 sub tank on flavour for me and is a simular draw to the fireluke series of tank.

On average both coils have outlasted the usual length of a sub ohm coils this will totally depend on your juice and the amount you vape but for me I've been very impressed with the longevity of these coils. I have personally preferred the 0.15ohm Coil but only slightly.

Pros and Niggles....

Pros...
• Great flavour
• Easy to use
• Fast charging
• Great build quality
• Easy to see juice level
• Changeable coils
• Great coil life
• Large battery life

Niggles...
• Condensation on drip tip (subjective)
• Not much difference in power output settings
• Glass tank sold separately could be included in kit.

Overall thoughts...

Overall I have really been enjoying this device as always the flavour that freemax coils produces is superb and for a pod device this is easily up there with a stock coil sub ohm tank. It has a quick ramp up time, a great battery size for the device and coil life is great which really helps this device stand out. The glass tank makes it look a classy kit although I feel this could be included in the kit.

What I really feel with this kit is that freemax have done simple to a high quality which makes it feel like an even better device, there's no new groundbreaking things involved but what they have done is a break a brilliant simple pod pen device which knocks the others out the water.

Once again I would like to say a massive thank you to freemax for supplying this for review and thank you all for reading

Sam
Screenshot_20210209-201701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Great review Sam. Although not for me it was an interesting read.

Great review mate! Not a kit for me though I'm afraid as I like to fine tune and 80w is too high for me!

Great review matey, thank you :2thumbsup: On mine right now, the one I received for review, from @Simon G. Do I like it? hmm :hmm: Will say more in my review, condensing drip tips are a thing, right now...

drip tip.jpg

:doh::D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom