What's new

Freemax Maxpod 3 Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... Roll up

Hello my fellow vapers today we have a kit from Freemax, The Maxpod 3.This was very kindly sent to me from Freemax.

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from Freemax or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

Abit about the kit....

The newest simple to use pod kit from freemax following on from the original maxpod, comes the maxpod 3. I'm not entirely sure what happened to the maxpod 2 but perhaps freemax have made this product so well it counts for both. Only time will tell so let's see what it's like during the review.

Available in 6 different colour options I recieved the grey Variant for my review.

freemax-maxpod-3-vape-kit_13.jpg

Whats in the box....

• Maxpod device

• 1 o.8ohm pod

• User manual

20220614_195038.jpg

Specs...

• 480mAh battery

• 2ml MD Mesh Pod

• 0.8ohm and 1.2ohm replaceable pods available

• Auto-draw

• USB-C rechargeable

• Top-fill via flip top mouthpiece

• Weight 39g

• Height: 10cm

• Width: 2.7cm

• Depth: 1.8cm

Mod....

One of the most simplistic pod kits around, no screen, button or gadgets. It's housed with a 480mAh battery, features 1 led light and it made from a solid plastic with the colour gradient underneath.

On the bottom your find the USB type C charging port. Although with many small devices at the moment the kit doesn't include a charger cable. A way to keep the cost down and make it more affordable but if its your first kit and you're a apple phone person you could be abit stuck.

20220614_195158.jpg

There's also 2 air inlet holes at the top where the pod connects and depending on what pod is installed it gives a loose mtl to a fairly tight mtl draw.

20220614_195150.jpg

The led light simple lights when inhaling to let you know that the battery is depleted and needs charging.

20220614_195142.jpg

The device is very discrete, lightweight and overall is a great little starter kit or even better a much better alternative to a disposable.

Pods...

There's 2 pods made for this kit a 0.8ohm & 1.2ohm unfortunately again much like charger cable, probably to keep costs down only 1 0.8ohm pod is included in the kit.

Both pods use the traditional duck style mouth piece and have a clip on and off top cap for filling.

20220614_195316.jpg

Having said that 1 pod is enough to make you realise you will want more. The flavour from such a little device is absolutely brilliant. Its a decent loose mtl/ very restricted dtl vape using this pod. Plenty of flavour and coil life as always with freemax has been very decent I've got around 10 days out of a pod.

20220614_195250.jpg

However I found the battery life with this pod only to last me a couple of hours which isn't great if you're out with any means of charging.

Freemax also kindly sent some 1.2 pods over once again fantastic flavour and a noticeable tighter draw and for me these were the better of the pods and the main reason being battery life. Almost getting a whole day of vaping from the kit.

Another massive bonus for me has been the fact I've had no leaking from the pods or any issues with the auto draw system.

Pros and Niggles...

Pros...

• Great flavour
• Perfect to switch from smoking or dissposable
• Affordability
• No leaking
• Great coil life

Niggles...

• Only 1 pod included and no charger lead
• Battery life on 0.8ohm pod not great

Overall thoughts...

Overall freemax have made another fantastic entry to vaping mtl kit. A perfect alternative to disposable users or current smokers. The kit produces great flavour with fantastic coil life.

I would have possibly liked to have seen either another pod or a charger cable included but understand to help keep prices down this is necessary.

I would be more than happy to reccomend this kit to somebody looking to get into vaping.

As always a massive thank you to freemax for sending me this over for review its very much appriciated.

Thanks for reading my review
Sam

264622-9913e4b6069e9d7d7e72457833aed7a9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom