What's new

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

Lets kick the new year off with a bang!
I was asked by a wonderful customer if i could create and build them 3 squonkers all with big capacity juice bottles.
First was the smallest- A single 18650 full mech 9.2ml capacity.
Next was a single 21700 full mech 15ml capacity.
And finally the mother of all squonkers! A dual 21700 Clickfet 30ml capacity!

If you would like your very own custom fully bespoke mods built just drop me a direct message or email me at [email protected] www.fynemods.co.uk or find us on Facebook just search fynemods.
Peace Matt.

New video on the channel

Please comment

And.....

Subscribe

Peace and love Matt Fynemods

Lets kick the new year off with a bang!
I was asked by a wonderful customer if i could create and build them 3 squonkers all with big capacity juice bottles.
First was the smallest- A single 18650 full mech 9.2ml capacity.
Next was a single 21700 full mech 15ml capacity.
And finally the mother of all squonkers! A dual 21700 Clickfet 30ml capacity!

If you would like your very own custom fully bespoke mods built just drop me a direct message or email me at [email protected] www.fynemods.co.uk or find us on Facebook just search fynemods.
Peace Matt.

Amazing, especially the dual 21700 with 30ml. Well done, would be lovely to see it close up from all angles. That solves both battery and juice capacity issues so nothing to change all day long. Problem is, can a clickfet actually handle a low build which is one of the reasons for my wanting dual parallel 21700 (or triple plus squonk). Don’t most clickfet or mosfets only work at 0.1 max. I Currently use a Defiant Design TS (triple 18650 + 8ml sqounk) as suits my builds, but I would be willing to dig deep to get a custom dual (or triple better still) 21700 with a large sqounk (15ml would be perfect for my needs) but as true mech because I can’t see any clickfet that can go down to 0.07 or 0.08 let alone hard hitting vape style similar to a mech if I’m correct?

Amazing, especially the dual 21700 with 30ml. Well done, would be lovely to see it close up from all angles. That solves both battery and juice capacity issues so nothing to change all day long. Problem is, can a clickfet actually handle a low build which is one of the reasons for my wanting dual parallel 21700 (or triple plus squonk). Don’t most clickfet or mosfets only work at 0.1 max. I Currently use a Defiant Design TS (triple 18650 + 8ml sqounk) as suits my builds, but I would be willing to dig deep to get a custom dual (or triple better still) 21700 with a large sqounk (15ml would be perfect for my needs) but as true mech because I can’t see any clickfet that can go down to 0.07 or 0.08 let alone hard hitting vape style similar to a mech if I’m correct?

You would be better suited to a dual, or triple PWM squonker :-) That way we can wire in series and it will easily suit sub 0.1ohm builds :-)

Back
Top Bottom