What's new

G priv 2 smok issues

It is Hamza's Juice. Being close to 50%pg and 50% VG makes it a MTL juice. which is to thin to produce the desired clouds. . @Reggiec . I used to like the billow myself but over time found better RTA's. The Kizoku Unlimit was only £9 may still be at ukvapekings and it will be one of the best £9 you have spent
@Hamza101 you need to add a 10ml 18mg nicotine shot to the Just jam to make 60ml og 3mg juice, don't worry the extra concentrate has been added to keep the flavour as it should for 60ml. I would buy nicotine in VG to keep the VG higher which should be good with the baby x. Buying the RBA is a good idea if you think you will stick to using the Baby x. Have you had leaks as well, i found thinner juice escapes over night so while using the thinner juices and even with thicker juice. This is why i gave upon Smok tanks.

Thanks for your answet actually i had my first leak yesterday not alot but it leaked i seeing alot of people complaining about the smok's tank im starting slowly to regret buying it but is it ppssible to use another tank that is not from smok ? Like a mod upgrade i guess ?

Thanks for your answet actually i had my first leak yesterday not alot but it leaked i seeing alot of people complaining about the smok's tank im starting slowly to regret buying it but is it ppssible to use another tank that is not from smok ? Like a mod upgrade i guess ?
smok have had a bad QC reputation for a good 3 years now but lately they seem to be upping their game.

as your mod has a standard 510 screw connection almost all tanks will fit on your priv.
for clouds my best tanks i have now are the freemax mesh pro (pro 2 out now) and the geekvape zeus with a top airflow so never had one leak on that yet.
i vape at 50-60watt max and get plenty of clouds using 70vg/30pg juice.

this is worth bookmarking for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

to name a few to check out
prime vapes
cotswold vapour
vape potions
ecig one
washington vapes
vaping 101

Back
Top Bottom