What's new

G5 Clearomiser

Mark

Legend
I tried one of these from http://www.ivapour.co.uk/g5-clearomizer.html

What do I think? Well I've had a mixed experience with clearomisers of all types.

Impressive flavour. I've vaped three different El Toro flavours in it today and I could definitely appreciate and distinguish the flavours with the G5. Better than the 306? Well not a chance but better than some clearos I've tried.

I found it tricky dripping to fill. Juice can get stuck half way down.Needs a needle really or longer drip nozzle/spikey thing

Mine was 2.2 Ohms.
Very nice throat hit at 4V

Very small. 0.9ml capacity.

It won't work on 510 mods, notably my Provari (without adapter), unless it has an ego thread ( like the Zmax) Definitely designed as an ego mizer. It has a miniskirt!

I did get a bit of juice/flavoured condensation in the mouthpiece but no more than any other of its type.

In terms of Vaping experience I'd say very good overrall.

edit: I should add that I received this free of charge. The views expressed are MINE and mine alone

Last edited:
I was a little curious about the connector.. a bit recessed/slight skirt.. but works fine on any eGo or 510 batt though...

I think the idea is that it gives the connection a bit more strength with slight overlap...

About liquid application...
.. I saw someone fill one in seconds today, just with the slender/long pointy droppers that are gradually being more adopted (AT LAST!) with e-liquid bottles.

Thanks Mark! :)

I have my el toro juices in cleaned vapourworld juice bottles which have a long thin dropper which are perfect enabling a fill in seconds to be fair. A bit more care is required with a standard juice bottle.

I have my el toro juices in cleaned vapourworld juice bottles which have a long thin dropper which are perfect enabling a fill in seconds to be fair. A bit more care is required with a standard juice bottle.

Which El Toro in your opinion do you like the most, and which one did you have when we met? Just looking at the site and couldn't remember

Hi Markfletcher007 (got the name right) I think I had cigarillos when I met. I have that, Puros and Guevera. I like them all at different times. Cigarillos is light. PUROS is darker, nuttier. Guevera is somewhere between the two and probably my favourite so far :)

Back
Top Bottom