What's new

Gear Clearout Old/New Inc Alien & Reuleux Mod, Smok Tanks, Fogstar and Nitecore Charger

Mike Greensmith

Postman
Good Morning All,

The time has come to have a clear out of some of the gear which I am now not using at all.

I'd prefer to sell it as a complete bundle, would suit someone new to vaping looking to try a few options or tanks/setups. I'd accept any reasonable offer around the £60 ono, I'd rather that they go on to help someone in the next steps of their vaping journey like myself. The Alien and Ijoy Combo was my first introduction to deck building/coil making which was my core setup for a good few months and a very decent vape.

The price will include next working day delivery (Signed for Overnight Delivery with UPS or Parcelforce) with insurance and we'd go down the PayPal goods/services route for the added protections. Feel free to message for any further details!

1x Nitecore integrated USB 2 Battery Charger (12 Months Old, Unboxed, RRP £15)
1x Aspire Cleito EXO (No Coils) (9 Months Old, Boxed, RRP £15)

4x Fogstar 18650 3000MaH Wrapped (3 Months Old, Boxed RRP £23.80)
5x Mixed Samsung 18650 (RRP £18.95, based on cheapest I could find out there but these are premium batteries)

1x Smok Alien Mod RHA 220W (4 Months Old, bit tatty in images but works perfectly, boxed, RRP £48.25)
1x Smok Baby Beast (No coils, 4 months old RRP £19)
1x Smok Big Baby Beast + Spares & RBA Coil (12 Months old, boxed, RRP £18.99)

2x Aspire Cleito 100's (18 Months Old, RRP £15.99)

1x I-joy Combo RDTA 2 (6 Months Old, RRP £21.69)

1x Wismec Amor Plus Tank (18 Months Old, RRP £6.99)

1x Reuleux Jaybo RX200 (These things retailed at something outrageous, from memory I paid around £150 RRP for this, this is likely 2/3 years old + however)
+ 3x Samsung 18650 (used/charged with unit RRP £11.37)

Cheers for looking!

IMG_2195.jpg
IMG_2196.jpg
IMG_2197.jpg
IMG_2198.jpg
IMG_2199.jpg
IMG_2200.jpg
IMG_2201.jpg
IMG_2202.jpg
IMG_2203.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning All,

The time has come to have a clear out of some of the gear which I am now not using at all. I still have a fairly large pool of gear and this will continue to grow hence unfortunately the need to sell some bits to make further room.

I have tried to list everything in as much detail as possible, there is a lot of kit here and I've tried to be as descriptive and as honest as possible with age. If there's no date below it's be cause I can't remember when I bought them! I'm one for looking after gear as best I can and in testing them all everything here is working as it should. Some of the stuff is a lot older than others as you will see from the pictures!

All the gear cost me well over £300 new (some of the parts here are effectively new), I'd prefer to sell it as a complete bundle and would suit someone new to vaping looking to try a few options or tanks/setups. I'm looking for around £125 but am happy to consider offers, I'd rather that they go on to help someone in the next steps of their vaping journey like myself. The Alien and Ijoy Combo was my first introduction to deck building/coil making!

That price includes next working day delivery (Signed for Overnight Delivery with UPS or Parcelforce) with insurance and we'd go down the PayPal goods/services route for the added protections. Feel free to message for any further details!

1x Nitecore integrated USB 2 Battery Charger (12 Months Old, Unboxed)
1x Aspire Cleito EXO (No Coils) (9 Months Old, Boxed)

4x Fogstar 18650 3000MaH Wrapped (3 Months Old, Boxed)
5x Mixed Samsung 18650

1x Smok Alien Mod RHA 220W (4 Months Old, bit tatty in images but works perfectly, boxed)
1x Smok Baby Beast (No coils, 4 months old supplied with Mod boxed)
1x Smok Big Baby Beast + Spares & RBA Coil (12 Months old, boxed)

2x Aspire Cleito 100's (18 Months Old)

1x I-joy Combo RDTA (6 Months Old)

1x Wismec Amor Plus Tank (18 Months Old)

1x Reuleux RX200 + 3x Samsung 18650 (used/charged with unit)

Cheers for looking!

View attachment 201149 View attachment 201150 View attachment 201151 View attachment 201152 View attachment 201153 View attachment 201154 View attachment 201155 View attachment 201156 View attachment 201157

As per the classifieds rules all items must have RRP’s please

Individual pricing might help you shift some of this faster mate

Cheers crusty, I did think that but I'd rather it go all together. I've got another shed load of stuff which I'll probably sell individually (eventually when I'm willing to let go :D)

I'm really flexible with the price as it gives someone a chance who's new to vaping or whatever a chance to try out a few variations. Cheers for the tip though

Back
Top Bottom