What's new

GeekVape Athena Squonker - UK exclusive!

Ladies and Gentlemen of POTV,

We present to you, the Geekvape Athena squonker mod! A UK exclusive here at the Vaping Guru, we are super excited to share our new awesome gear! This beauty is only available from us, and if you're a shop owner in need of a quality piece of hardware to bring local vapers to you, we also do distribution :)

Take a ganders below, and remember, squonking is just for Christmas. And easter. and birthdays. and bank holidays. and thursdays. Probably Tuesdays. Definitely Sundays. Its the gift that keeps on giving.

https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/geekvape-athena-squonk-kit-with-bf-rda-698-p.asp

Attachments

• Choose-Life-Choose-The-Vaping-Guru-new.png
    Choose-Life-Choose-The-Vaping-Guru-new.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 152
I'm still waiting for an order placed on the 29th September. The website still says you expect to ship mid-October. Have e-mailed twice and been ignored. Not impressed!

I'm still waiting for an order placed on the 29th September. The website still says you expect to ship mid-October. Have e-mailed twice and been ignored. Not impressed!
I wouldn't hold you're breathe I'm afraid, check out the wasp nano threads on here. Bunch of crooks, still waiting on my refund!

Fastech are still not advertising an arrival time so..... As ever. Maybe Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom