What's new

Geekvape T200 Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... Roll up

Hello my fellow vapers today we have a kit from Geekvape The T200, this was very kindly sent to me from @Healthcabin

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from Healthcabin or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

Abit about the kit....

The newest in the range from geekvape the T200 carries on the traditional industrial type kit form but like the newer L200 etc not quite as robust as the originals.

This L200 is almost the 2nd version of the original geekvape X Kit remember the one with the massive display screen well this has upgraded that model by still having the massive screen but its now Touch screen!

The kit is avaible in 7 colours and I recieved the azure Blue version

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Whats in the box....

• Geekvape Aegis Touch T200 Mod

• Geekvape Z Sub-Ohm 2021 Tank

• 0.15Ω Z Coil (70-85W)

• 0.4Ω Z Coil (50-60W)

• Spare 5.5ml glass

• USB-C Cable

• Coil removal tool

• Spare parts bag

• User Guide

• Warranty Card

20221026_182452.jpg

Specs...

MOD...

• Product Size: 31.12 x 56.05 x 141.25mm

• Shockproof: IP68 rating

• Output Wattage: 5-200W

• Output Modes: VW/TC-SS/TC-TCR/Smart/Bypass

• Charging: via USB-C Port or externally.

• Output Voltage: 12V Max stated.

• Resistance range: 0.1 ohm – 2.0ohm

• Display: 2.4″ TFT Touch Colour

• Battery: Dual 18650

• 510 connection

• AS Chip 3.0 chipset

TANK...

• Height: 51.9mm

• Diameter: 29.0mm (Maximum Diameter with Bubble Glass)

• Coil – Z-Coil compatible.

• Airflow: Top Adjustable

• To Fill: Via top fill-port

• Capacity: 5.5ml (2ml TPD)

Mod....

The first thing your notice is how big the screen is, then once the batteries are fitted how heavy it feels once you're carrying it around.

I really wanted to put this one through it's testing which is why it's taken me longer than usual for the review, with it being Touch screen and such a large screen I wanted to see how it dealt with every day life as an outdoor worker and if like previous geekvape products it could deal with the knocks and conditions of every day life.
I'm pleased to say so far I've had no delay or problems with the Touch screen and the mod itself has held up aswell as any other geekvape product.

Starting for the top you have an almost rectangle top with a 510 connection on this mod can comfortably house up to a 24mm diameter tank the top is surround by a rubber type banding which gives it extra grip or protection if dropped.

20221127_104242.jpg

The right hand side of the mod is where you will find the small fire button, USB type C charger port and the left side is where the lock button is.

20221127_104250.jpg

The only niggle I have with this device and all the ratings and protections it has in terms of dust, water and drop resistance. The USB port is left open unlike originals where they have a rubber cover over them, being water could get into it and make the device break.

The slider on the left hand side is what geekvape call there A lock switch this has a nice click and sturdiness to it and locks the device to save you turning it off completely which is a good addition to any mod

20221127_104255.jpg

The back of the device is a lovely cushioned leather type backing surrounded by the usual geekvape metal type edgings.

20221127_104541.jpg

On the bottom of the device your find the usual geekvape Aegis hinged slider battery door. It's got the normal thick rubber seal which makes it very tight, the slider is quite stiff as expected with IP68 rated products, which could cause a problem for some buyers.

20221127_104359.jpg

Turning the device round to the front your find a massive, clear, bright 2.4" touch screen.

Everything except firing the device is done via touchscreen, you can change the mode, wattage, themes on the mod and the colour of each theme.

20221127_104309.jpg

The mod uses the usual power, Smart and professional settings.

Power is just your usual wattage mode you simply click on the on the wattage which brings up the wattages 5w-200w and scroll through selecting your best wattage and then vaping.

Smart detects the best wattage for the coil In the tank and sets it directly to that you can change it after the same as power.

Professional is your usual temperature, VPC and bypass modes.

There is also a settings option on the menu this Is where you can choose from a few different default themes including a football pitch, a rocket type theme to name a couple but the standard numbers and information theme was best for me.

20221127_104328.jpg

You can also change the colour setting for each theme inside the same menu system, along with these there's also a Puff clear, reset, brightness changer and version check for the mod.

20221127_104321.jpg

After 10 seconds of no use the screen locks itself which is a nice touch to stop accidently changing wattages or it changing stuff in your pocket.

I've not had any problems with the Touch screen not working or being unresponsive in my testing sometimes scrolling through the wattages to select what you want can be abit tedious especially when wanting to move up in 1s but you get there eventually.

My biggest niggle has been the battery bars at the top of the screen seem to jump abit and aren't completely balanced all the time.

16695465491821645908005229456473.jpg

Tank & coils....

The tank included with the kit is the geekvape Z 2021 tank, its an updated tank in the zeus line of . It holds 5.5ml of eliquid (2ml TPD), features the usual top airflow and has 2 large kidney filling ports on a quarter turn top cap.

20221127_104428.jpg

This tank feels solidly built the bubble glass certainly makes a difference as the coils run at higher wattages it does get through the juice fairly quickly.

It fully dismantles easily making it nice and easy to clean and keep the tank tidy.

The kit includes 2 Z series coils and they are 0.15ohm (installed) 70 to 85w and 0.4.ohm 50 to 60w.

Screenshot_20221126-232516_Samsung Internet.jpg

Having used this tank and previous geekvape tanks before I've noticed that the coil quality had diminished quite a bit where you could go months with good coils which last 2 weeks sometimes longer but then you could get 3 packs in a row where you are lucky to get 2 days out of the coils its a real shame but geekvape coils when good give great flavour.

That being said I was going into this review and this tank & coils with a open mindset and seeing if they had improved.

20221127_104417.jpg

I Started with the 0.15 ohm coil priming it and doing the correct things slowly working up I began to get a nice flavour at 55W and found my sweet spot at 62W even with the coil being rates between 70-85W I found these wattages to be way to high and the coil struggle to wick and the vape wasn't pleasant.

At 62W it was flavourful and plenty of clouds I closed the airflow down a little to give it abit of restriction and the coil lasted a good 2 weeks before the flavour start to go down.

Having knew from previous the 0.4ohm being my favourite I left this until last rated at 50-60W I found decent flavour from 37W but my sweet spot being 50W with airflow half closed. Once again just over a week and the flavour is still strong and its vaping well.

I didn't experience any leaking on this tank with it being top airflow that eliminates alot of the problems but I'm pleased to say no leaking at all.

Pros and Niggles...

Pros...

• Great flavour

• No leaking issues
• Massive screen
• Looks great

Niggles...

• If touch screen breaks mod isn't usable
• Heavy mod
• Tank doesn't match mod colour
• USB port open
• Battery bars aren't always balanced

Overall thoughts...

Overall so far there isn't to many problems to report with this kit I have let this review run abit longer than normal almost 3.5 weeks purely because I wasn't convinced the screen and Touch settings would hold up being used all the time especially in my line of work but if I'm honest they have so far and with very minimal scratching or damage.

The coils as always with geekvape are decent good flavour, plenty of clouds however I do find geekvape coils to be pretty hit and miss you could go months with good packs then have almost a whole 5 pack of duds or burning after a couple of days which Is a shame because when they work they last a good couple of weeks with great flavour

Overall I'm pleasantly surprised and happy with this kit it is bulky and heavy but it's different from most others with the touchscreen and it all works as it should.

I do feel this kit could be abit bulky for most users and is perhaps more of a gimmick type mod but nevertheless is a solid kit which delivers good flavour and plenty of vapour.

Scores on the doors....

Flavour- 8.5/10
Vapour production- 9/10
Build quality- 8.5 /10
Ease of use- 7.5/10

As always a massive thank you to sue at @Healthcabin for sending me this over for review its very much appriciated.

HealthCabin is also one of the biggest vape wholesale distributors in China, if you're a vape business owner, just contact them to get competitive wholesale price.

Thanks for reading my review
Sam
264622-9913e4b6069e9d7d7e72457833aed7a9.jpg

Great review Sam mate. Enjoyed reading it and liked the detail. I'd been looking at that mod myself but I think you've covered it brilliantly.

Back
Top Bottom