What's new

Generals Juices - News and Updates.

Three great reviews from Jenny Laing (@jenbear86) on our Lemon Sentry, B-Bomb and General Custard juices. Thanks Jen. The General appreciates it :)

http://wp.me/p1ppLG-1L first of three reviews for @GeneralsJuices lemon sentry. #vaping #vapelife #vapeon

http://wp.me/p1ppLG-1R here's a review of @GeneralsJuices general custard #vaping #vapeon #vapelife

http://wp.me/p1ppLG-1N new post on @GeneralsJuices b-bomb. Enjoy :-) #vaping #vapeon #vapelife

Further review of our Lemon Sentry juice by Stuart at VapingUK -

‘Lemon Sentry – It was a gloomy moment when the bottom of the Trooper Tobacco came into sight and the juice was no more. L However, fear not! The Trooper may have gone but the Lemon Sentry was here to stay, well, for a bit anyway, hoorah!! It’s the last of review juices I have for the General but hopefully it won’t be for long, not if santa got my letter! This juice, is just as deep and flavoursome as the others. The lemon is definitely there, filling your mouth on the intake but just like a good lemon drizzle cake it’s blended wonderfully and backed up by sumptuous, sugary rich cake on the exhale, it is tasty, really tasty. Reviewing is nice when juices are like this, the only problem is putting it down to actually type…..you’ll do…. a few….. words… then have to…. go.. back.. for more.. It tastes clean, natural and just bloody good, trust me, try it! Mixing perfection, very, very clever.

So in conclusion to reviewing the General and his juices. Try them. That’s the only advice I can give. Try them. The three juices I had were all so full of flavour, with a real depth and quality to them. As I said in the opening comments of the ‘Deserter’ review, when you see the website and the effort that goes into marketing the merchandise you hope the juice is of the same calibre and it really is. The clever mixing team they have down at Generals Juices really know what they’re doing. To achieve quality like this in every bottle, in every flavour is a real achievement. When you consider that the price is pretty much the same as what others charge for a bog standard, factory-spat item, it really is a no-brainer, the two are leagues apart. I would happily try anything and everything The General has to offer. Christmas is coming, go on, treat yourself or someone else, they’ll definitely thank you for it!’

NEWS FROM GENERAL HQ – 06.12.14 -

Christmas is coming and The General is getting fat
smiley2.gif

We’ve a few updates for you. Christmas tends to mess with our supply lines a little. According to Royal Mail, the last confirmed date for getting your vaping rations is 20.12.14, so please make sure that you order before then to ensure that your vaping rations are with you for Christmas.

We will be open for orders all over Christmas, but won’t be visiting the post office between 23.12.14 and 29.12.14. Just so you know…

We have just updated our Safetys On page with the results of tests on three of our e-liquids. The results show, as expected, that they are free from diketones. Check out the page for more info. We have sent more juices off for testing and will add the results when we get them.

Finally, we are really proud to have been nominated for the Best New Brand of 2014 in the E Cig Click awards. Thanks to all our customers for making this happen. Click here - E Cig Click E Cigarette Awards ? 2014 Polls ? Vote Now to see the poll – and to vote for us, obviously
smiley2.gif

Happy New Year to old friends, new friends and those who are yet to become friends. Whatever you're doing and whoever you're doing it with, stay frosty and make clouds
All the best
Gav

Fellow Vapers.

Just a quick update to let you know about some upcoming changes to the Generals Juices range. As a result of feedback from you, our customers, and the possible restrictions imposed by future regulation, we are removing 24mg strength from our range and replacing it with a 3mg option. This means that our range will be available either direct from us or, in due course, from our stockists in 0, 3, 6, 12 and 18mg strengths. We know that this won't be popular with everyone, but it reflects how we want / need to move forward during 2015 and beyond.

This change comes into effect from 2nd February 2015. From this point forward, stocks of 24mg will be run down and there may be some limited availability. In order to avoid disappointment, please feel free to drop us an e-mail or give us a call to see if what you are after is available.

Thanks for your support and kind words during 2014 - we've really appreciated them.

All the best

Gav

Hey there everyone. Just to update you that 3mg versions of our juices will be available from next weekend. In addition, we are finalising a new flavour in the next couple of weeks and will be looking for some taste testers. Watch this space. All the best and stay foggy. Gav.

Back
Top Bottom