What's new

Genuine Kanger Protank £10.00

myepack

Vendor
We are running a promotion on the Kanger Protank in a presentation box comes complete with 2 coil heads and ego cone cover.£10.00 with discount code potv20. This is the cheapest price anywhere for the Protank so don't miss out.Offer valid until 31st July or while stocks last.potv20 20% discount code applies to all products until 31st July.Ash

Last edited:
ordered whated some spare coils so might as well get the kit now have spare tank esy to swap flavours now

Yeah I know there is a V2 coming soon and the new mini but at this price and not having any probs with V1,just had to

Yeah I know there is a V2 coming soon and the new mini but at this price and not having any probs with V1,just had to

Thanks for your orders guys,the protank 2 is still under going tests and should be released beginning of august if all goes well.the mini is expected to arrive to us this week and is priced at £9.56 with discount, although I have had mine for the last 1 month and I can personally say I am really pleased with the performance.ASH

Back
Top Bottom