What's new

New Website! New Layout! New Vape Deals! Launch Code!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
5c1321de-6a3a-146a-4af9-ab0b13b7f9ce.png

New Website! - New Layout! - New Vape Deals!

Launch Code!
Many thanks for bearing with us over the last few weeks while we have re-jiggled and redesigned our website! The old site design and layout had got very muddy, with multiple versions of the same products all over the page, making navigation a bit of a pain!

We have rejiggled everything around so now each section (Leaf, tribute, Original Range etc) only has one of each product type - and on going into that product you can make your choices on size / strength etc. As this is a new website - and a lot of work has been involved in moving everything around - there are bound to be a few teething issues, so any problems you come across - please let us know so we can help you out!

All our VAPE DEALS are now percentage and volume based.
All are automatic and can be mixed between flavours. We have used a percentage discount now - to make life easier when it comes to all our different bottle sizes.

Current Manabush vape deals are :

Shortfills (regardless of size) -

2 for 15% off
4 for 20% off
8 for 22% off

10ml Bottles

3 for 15% off
6 for 20% off
12 for 22% off
18 for 25% off

All of the above can be mixed and matched between different flavours.

Launch Code!
We cant let a new look and layout launch go without offering you chaps a bit of a Launch Code! Valid This and also Monday.

code : LAUNCH - Valid until Monday 24th at 11.59pm

Click here to auto apply the discount : RELAUNCH!

A Note on Some of our missing Leaf Flavours
We are and have for some time been awaiting a concentrate shipment from overseas - We have had it "confirmed" that it should be with us early July ... I hope so .. Coz I for one am really missing Blackstone Virginia! Apologies for the wait!

Sayonara - and thanks once again.
Thats all for now folks - but ... we have some exciting stuff coming over the next few weeks - keep your ear to the ground!
Regards

The Manabush Team

Take a look at the new Manabush Site!

Nice workup for the new site and some great deals to be had if I just wasn't so impecunious.

Had a look and the organisation is much betterer. Just need the Blackstone to turn up now.

Looks great man, good job! Like the little tilty hover thing.

Site looks great.
and while at it topped up with another 6 bottles :D

Oooh, I like it when an unusual word pops up when I’m not expecting it. ‘Impecunious’ is a new one on me, although yes, that is a general state of affairs in my life too.

Nice work @ZT

Back
Top Bottom