What's new

Old School E-liquids - BUNKR, Phileas Fogg! - POTV Give Away Comp and Bank Holiday Code

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Firstly - let me start by apologising for my absence ... had a few personal issues and mental health to take care of ... but ... lets bring it back with style -

read on ...

Manabush Vape Store - Uk Tobacco E-liquid and Other Vape Juice
Hi all, and welcome to our Early May newsletter. Hopefully, it’s going to be the start of some better weather.
Some Big news this week for Old School vape fans. Listening to a lot of our customers, it is becoming apparent a lot of you are becoming just as disillusioned as we are with the glut of disposable style over sweetened same samey cookie cutter e-liquids available on the high street.
Ours was an industry with a rich background in flavour creation for many years - and we want to try and help stop this what we perceive as dumbing down of the industry by bringing back some old favourites from years past.
With that in mind, we have created a new section on the site, “OLD SCHOOL E-LIQUIDS”, and we are working alongside other independent members of the industry to try and bring back some of those wonderful creations from times past.
To start with, one of our long-lost ranges is making a comeback: BUNK - Cafe Vapes, and E-liquids from an old peer and friend of ours, Phileas Fogg—a popular set of juices from the misty past of vaping. On top of that, of course, it’s a Bank Holiday, and you know what that means, dear newsletter subscribers—did anyone say “code”?
Also : Five Pawns and the Fiver Pawns Legacy Range restock! Including Castle Long Special Reserve.
- Read on for more.
Old School E-liquids - Delights from Times Past

Old School E-liquids

Old School E-liquids is our new website section - dedicated to the Heroes of vaping past - some companies still exist - some are long gone, but with dialogue we have managed to convince those players to bring back their creations - for your enjoyment and a trip down memory lane.
Find our collection of Historic E-liquids here - OLD SCHOOL E-LIQUIDS.
On that note, if any of you guys can think of ranges, or manufacturers gone that you would like to see back, or ranges that still exist that fit the criteria of this collection - please let us know and we will do our best to track them down.

Bunkr - Cafe Vapes

The first of our dabble into historic Vape Juice necromancy is our very own BUNKR - Cafe vapes. For those of you unaware BUNKR was a patisserie range we developed to compliment a Vape Cafe we used to run once upon a time. We have many times been asked to redo Apple Strudel and Rhubarb Tarte - both stawarts of the range. Toffee Creme X came originally from this range and has now moved house from the Base Zero range back into its old home. We have also moved Lemon Torte into this range - as it is the most fitting place for it.
Available as 100ml shortfills in 60/40 VG/PG ratio so you can go either MTL or DTL depending on Nic Shots chosen at the cracking price of 14.99 or 2 for £25 - you can also buy the whole range as a bundle.
You can find the range here - BUNKR - Cafe Vapes

5ad347f8-04d3-06c3-2876-ddee1dc4c478.jpg

Phileas Fogg

Phileas Fogg E-liquids were a Historic E-liquid manufacturer who was very popular on the Plantet of Vapes Forum back in the Early days of vaping.
The owner Stu decided to pack in and move on to other things around 2016 - leaving a gaping Lemon Grab shaped hole where Phileas Fogg should have been.
As part of our unswerving desire to re-instigate some of the Good Old-School Classic E-liquids back into the industry for all us Old-School Vapers we talked to Stu to see if he wanted to bring the more popular Phileas Fogg Vape Juice back into the game—and the Man from Stoke-On-Trent said yes!
So here they are for your nostalgic vaping needs: Three of the Classic Phileas Foggflavours in 100ml Shortfill form - 60/40 and ideal for both MTL or DTL vaping, depending on what Nic-Shots you use. Use 50/50 for MTL or 100VG for DTL.

Enjoy a blast of UK-made E-liquid Vape history.

Planet Of The Vapes - Bunkr and Phileas Fogg Giveaway

POTV BUNKR and Phileas Fogg Giveaway!

Last Month we ran a Competition to promote our Discord Server - (we strongly believe that for you newsletter readers this, alongside Planet Of the Vapes will at some point become our only refuge of putting information across to you.) - Well this month we are running a competition strictly on POTV (Planet Of The Vapes vaping forum).
It will be the same setup: go to the site, sign up if you are not already a member, and then find the Manabush Forum under the Vendors section. There will be two threads, one explaining the giveaway and rules and one strictly for putting your username down.

Entry Thread Link - POTV BUNKR and Phileas Fogg Giveaway Thread (DO NOT POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR USERNAME!)
The Prize? One Each of the resurrected BUNKR and PHILEAS FOGG E-liquid ranges - alongside all the nic shots required to make them up.
Rules - there are not many!
UK Only! This is regretful, but sadly, it’s getting more and more difficult to send abroad, so the comp is UK Only. You MAY be able to arrange your own postage by virtue of knowing someone in the UK who enters, but we will not take responsibility for the prize not showing up.
In The Entry thread, you must state your USER NAME and nothing else. Please do not put any other comments in that thread, as it makes transferring the entrants to the random number picker really annoying. Anyone who puts anything other than the username in that thread will be disqualified. If you want to make a comment on the give-away, then please make it in the Competition rules thread.
That’s about it, really … The Comp is open to anyone, members, admins - but NOT TO MANABUSH STAFF - Bil!

Link to Info about the Competition : POTV BUNKR and PHILLEAS FOGG GIVEAWAY

Five Pawns Re-stocked!

We have had a big restock of Five Pawns E-liquid - Including more of the legacy range and the Castle Long Special Reserve. You guys seem to really like this stuff!

Its Bank Holiday - Time for a code!

If you made it this far - well done! As is our tradition at Bank Holiday times - have a code : BUNKR18 will net you a anice little saving.

Notice of Minor Changes to Some Ranges Organisation

We are making some minor changes to what juices sit in what ranges - this will mostly affect the 2023 Summer Range, as its no longer 2023!
Changes are :
Lemon Torte - This will be moving into 100ml Shortfill in our BUNKR range
Lemon Possett - This will be found in our Dairy Divergent Range
Pineapple Passiflora - will be moving to our Base Zero Range
SHVR - SHVR well SHVR is staying on it own - in its own little range.
Toffee Creme X - Toffe Creme X was born originally of the BUNKR range - so its going home.

Last edited:
@ZT Tried code BUNKR18, says it couldln't be applied. Tried on a signle BUNKR and the bundle.

EDIT. I also note the Phileas bundles are 2 different prices?

@ZT Tried code BUNKR18, says it couldln't be applied. Tried on a signle BUNKR and the bundle.

EDIT. I also note the Phileas bundles are 2 different prices?
oooopppps!

new i forgot to do something!
on it

Also Fixed!

One more thing. The BUNKR DTL bundle says 50/50 nic shots (which confused me, but I ignored it) and is actually 100VG Nic Shots.

EDIT. Same with the Phileas DTL bundle...

One more thing. The BUNKR DTL bundle says 50/50 nic shots (which confused me, but I ignored it) and is actually 100VG Nic Shots.

aarrgh - cant ... brain

also ... now fixed ...

Back
Top Bottom