What's new

Old School E-liquids - BUNKR, Phileas Fogg! - POTV Give Away Comp and Bank Holiday Code

think it was Worldpay, card details entered (and was logged in of course to Manabush), then it wanted billing details but emptied my cart, no alerts from card so as I say can try again tomorrow
I think k I've just Sussed who ya are!

How you doing P?

Last edited:
I think k I've just Sussex who ya are!

How you doing P?
Took you long enough 🕵️‍♂️

I'm fine, Martin, thanks. Don't know how you've managed to still be here ;-)
Tons of catching up on here, saddened by news about Crewella.

Yeah same - she left a big hole

Yeah she is still sorely missed.

couple of the van dyke and P Fog eton mess and top up of nana in.
A fine choice sir. Genuinely change believed pf is back. Until grab and mess I didn't touch fruit flavours even in bakery. Never tasted right but that Moorish lemon grab biscuit style and the strawberry that actually tastes of the real thing was a revelation. Can't wait.

Yeah she is still sorely missed.
Rarely a day goes by that I don't think of her. She'd have been all over that lemon grab, lol. Half of my rda 's and tanks where bought in tandem with crew. We'd order the opposite and relay back results then often swap, lol.

A fine choice sir. Genuinely change believed pf is back. Until grab and mess I didn't touch fruit flavours even in bakery. Never tasted right but that Moorish lemon grab biscuit style and the strawberry that actually tastes of the real thing was a revelation. Can't wait.
Wish I had grabbed the lemon now. Next time,promise. Also great to see you around fella.

Back
Top Bottom