What's new

Giveaway/Game/Logistics Announcement--Chinese 2017 Lunar New Year Thread 2017-01-23

Giveaway To Celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year 2017-01-24
Hello guys,

Thanks for stopping by. The Chinese Lunar New Year is coming~
Vapor.GearBest is having an awesome celebration for everyone to enjoy.

Giveaway Prizes: Wismec Reuleaux RX300 or Choose anyone product about $50

Time: Jan 24th 20:00 to Feb 10th 20:00 (Beijng Time UTC+8)
Winner will be picked on Feb 10th , winners need to PM me to get the prize before Feb 13th

Rules:
There are a few SUPER EASY Requirements to get started and it's totally FREE!!
3 topics to enter in : every member could answer the topic of the days, one post for every topic.
3 chances for everyone.

Jan 24th - Jan 29th Topic: How many parts in our Happy Lunar Festival Promotion Page(eg:Hot Sales~)? Which part do you like best?
Click the banner to the promotion page:

Jan 29th - Feb 4th Topic: How do Chinese Celebrate the Spring Festival?

Feb 5st - Feb 10st Topic: Which items do you want for a discount in the next big promotion(Gearbest’s birthday promotion)? Or Any suggestion for us?

Good luck~~~
Btw, our holiday is from 25th Jan. to 3nd Feb. 2017,any question,pls feel free to leave your message,I will contact you immediately when I come back.
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your families!!!

Best regards,
Gearbest Team

Hi all,

Wish you well .
Giveaway will be ended at Feb 10th 20:00 (Beijng Time), please grasp the opportunity to join in our post and share us with your ideas.
We will choose 1 winner randomly to send Wismec Reuleaux RX300 or other stuff around 50$ he wants .
Just hurry up !

Best regards,
Gearbest Team

Winner of

Giveaway To Celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year 2017-01-24

Random chosen from NO1 to 23

111.png

QQ_20170211094155.png

Congrats winner ! Please PM me your address and related details, prize belongs to you @Joe 90 !!!

Please follow me and pay attention as there are more big promotions coming soon and more giveaways and chances to win from Vapor.Gearbest ! ! !

Thanks,
Gearbest

Back
Top Bottom