What's new

GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY OF VINCI! Come and enter

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Hello, fans in Planet of the vapes~
It is high time to join VINCI giveaway!
How long have you been looking forward to the new products?
Now here is the chance!
Check the VINCI below!
More details:VINCI MOD POD - VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Moments
Hc55c0693d5f745a2b04fe0520dd7f2aaL.jpg

8cIsYBLQhDlgXSw.jpg

Rules to enter:
1.Must be of legal age for vaping.
2.Comment with #voopooVinci to share your vaping experience with VOOPOO and you fav VINCI color.
P.S. Your follow on our Insta account @VOOPOO_TECH would be very much appreciated, but it is not a must.
2 winners will be announced on Sept. 2nd.
Welcome to join and Happy Vaping!

Tips: We are holding several giveaway activities in other VOOPOO official accounts in IG,FB,TW.
Join more and have a bigger chance to win!

Last edited:
Hello, fans in Planet of the vapes~
It is high time to join VINCI giveaway!
How long have you been looking forward to the new products?
Now here is the chance!
Check the VINCI below!
More details:VINCI MOD POD - VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Moments
Hc55c0693d5f745a2b04fe0520dd7f2aaL.jpg

8cIsYBLQhDlgXSw.jpg

Rules to enter:
1.Must be of legal age for vaping.
2.Comment with #voopooVinci to share your vaping experience with VOOPOO and you fav VINCI color.
P.S. Your follow on our Insta account @VOOPOO_TECH would be very much appreciated, but it is not a must.
2 winners will be announced on Sept. 2nd.
Welcome to join and Happy Vaping!

Tips: We are holding several giveaway activities in other VOOPOO official accounts in IG,FB,TW.
Join more and have a bigger chance to win!
Hey @VOOPOO, could you answer my private messages please? This is getting a little bit silly now. Thanks.

been in love with voopoo since the first drag 1. For me the chip is the best hitting chip in the market once you try a hit from voopoo mod you just couldn't feel others that's why I use the drag mods as my primarly ( drag 1, drag 2, mini).
Also I trust the company because the great customer service it have. I had an issue with one of my mods and they fixed it and cared about it.
Been watching out for the vinci since it was announced. I would like to test it to try the new gene chip also for manual and auto inhalation activation. also it looks amazing. my favourite colour is carbon fiber.
1- Badawy
#voopooVinci

I like the new and bold design of the DRAG and VOOPOO skillfully used it in subsequent models.
And now we can see the same sharp change in the design of pod systems. Superb look!
My choice is the Ink color.
#voopooVinci

Last edited:
Jade Green is my choice.
Following your Insta for quite a while, there is how I got to know Vinci is coming :w00t:
Great design, adorable colors, perfect hardware, everything as we expect from VooPoo. Keep it up!
And thanks @VOOPOO for a chance to try this beauty!
#voopooVinci

#voopooVinci
The Voopoo VINCI incorporates the Latest vaping technology with modern design giving vapours JUST what they want..style,stealth,reliability,functionality, a great vape experience and value for money.
I like Hill Yellow offering a perfect blend of colour and design.its like magic..
Voopoo definitely leading the way in vaping innovation..

Last edited:
#voopooVinci

Never tried any voopoo products so have no experience using them but would like to try this
Space grey or carbon fibre are my favourites

Followed on Instagram

Been vsping for 5 months snd havnt tried any voopoo products yet. I like the simple elegance of the space grey Vinci. #VoopooVinci

I dont use insta but I follow @voopootech on twitter

#voopooVinci loving the look of that dazzling green.

Recently reviewed the drag nano sadly it wasn’t for me, but I gave it to a smoker at work who loved it.
Also have the Vmate, mojo and Rex mods which are in semi regular use.

Back
Top Bottom