What's new

Giveaways! Come and Win VOOPOO Vape!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Dear All,

Have you ever used VOOPOO DRAG X and DRAG S? What’s your impression of them and their atomization platform, PnP platform? Leave your comments and picture (optional) and win VOOPOO vape!

83jbKzt7u9JPwpV.jpg

Please leave your comment and VOOPOO will randomly choose TWO of you and give each of you one VOOPOO vapw!

Notes:

1. You must be 21 or older.

2. The contest will end on November 7.

3. We will choose the winners randomly.

4. Some regions may not win the giveaway gift activity because of regulatory restrictions.

Never had a chance to use or own any Drag X or a Drag S so cant comment my thoughts on either of them :(

I have both the Drag S and X and can say they are both really good mods. Ive always liked the fact you can have it eith either an internal or external battery. The PnP pods/coils are excellent.
Please dont include me in the draw so others that dont have them stand a better chance of winning.

Never tried the drag X or S, do very much like the PnP coils though particularly the TW range, only stock coils that I've used in well over a year now. :)

Surprised this hasn't had more interest, so just a quick post to bump it up the recent activity list. :)

Dear All,

Have you ever used VOOPOO DRAG X and DRAG S? What’s your impression of them and their atomization platform, PnP platform? Leave your comments and picture (optional) and win VOOPOO vape!

83jbKzt7u9JPwpV.jpg

Please leave your comment and VOOPOO will randomly choose TWO of you and give each of you one VOOPOO vapw!

Notes:

1. You must be 21 or older.

2. The contest will end on November 7.

3. We will choose the winners randomly.

4. Some regions may not win the giveaway gift activity because of regulatory restrictions.

I still have the S which is only used whilst in the car, got through a few Xs in my time, really liked them for a while but after a few bumps and drops needed replacing, every one has leaked at some level, didn't stop me replacing them over and over again though.

Daz

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your active participation and great support for VOOPOO.

Recently, VOOPOO launched the new DRAG X2 and DRAG S2 with the new PnP X platform. They will impress you with its excellent performance behind the compact device, bringing you a joyful and clean vaping journey: vape 100 mL e-liquid without flavor fading and coil burning.

It’s worth mentioning that the cartridges and coils of VOOPOO PnP X coils are only compatible with DRAG X2 and DRAG S2. To further improve the user experience, we will progressively switch the vapes that are now compatible with VOOPOO PnP platform to the PnP X platform.

We are so excited to announce the winners of VOOPOO New DRAG X2 or DRAG S2.
@Richard Winter & @ oORobOo

Congrats! Thank you for your support again.

Before November 15th, please follow and DM us your address in the following format and which one you prefer to get, DRAG X2 or DRAG S2.
*Contact Name:
*Street Address:
*City:
*State/Province/Region:
*Country/Region:
*Zip/Postal Code:
*Phone Number:
*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feelings and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feelings and vaping experience on your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.

Click here to get more information about DRAG X2, DRAG S2 and PnP X platform.
DRAG X2: https://www.voopoo.com/drag-series/drag-x2

DRAG S2: https://www.voopoo.com/drag-series/drag-s2

PnP X platform: https://www.voopoo.com/pnpx-platform

Back
Top Bottom